Apple Touch 8 GB iPod

Touch 8 GB

Adding some of Apples most advanced technology, this is the best iPod ever. Chat with friends across the country using FaceTime, record HD video, or play a game with a friend using the new Game Center. With the new Retina Display, playing that game - and everything else you do - will look better than ever. And of course, it still has all the intuitive features you loved about previous generations.

holm0299   Audio Enthusiast [Feb 14, 2008]

pretty much everything. the touchscreen is revolutionary. I spend most of my time just surfing the web and checking email on it!

lack of games or other apps. Hopefully that will change. Cannot use old ipod video cable. of course you need a new cable to watch videos on a tv. thanks apple!

YOU NEED TO GET ONE OF THESE!!!! I sold my iPod Video 30GB just to buy this. I dropped a ton of storage capacity and I have no regrets. The thing has wifi, what more do I have to say? the user interface touchscreen is super sensitive and just as amazing as you'd think it would be. It also has mail and maps (which will find your location by the way).

Similar Products Used: Apple ipod Video
Applr iPod nano

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved. and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: | | | |