Denon DP 60L TurnTables

Denon DP 60L TurnTables

DESCRIPTION

Classic Direct Drive Turntable from Denon. no longer in production.

USER REVIEWS

[Feb 26, 2021]
niceone

Strength:

Our retaining wall builders gave us this as a welcome present and has been a wonderful product in our office.

No, we really enjoy using this item.

2014
[Nov 27, 2020]
Chris889

Strength:

You won't find a turntable that will treat your ears or records better at this price point. It wipes the floor with my Pro-Ject 2Xperience SB which is an expensive contemporary turntable. The Denon has a much lower noise floor than the Pro-ject and this was evident when having the volume high in lead-in grooves the Pro-ject you could hear the motor slightly but the Denon was silent just the surface noise from the record. Creative Resurfacing Solutions

Nothing to note of. It's one of the best for me. Indiana LLC

[Nov 12, 2020]
jackslesly19

Strength:

I have a dp55m and I’m wondering if I should lube the arm movements? Have you had yours recapped yet? I’m trying to decide if I should spend the cash and have it done. What do you think?

I don't think so. We are using this at the reliableroofingredmond.com office, Its kinda cool thou..

[Oct 27, 2020]
rickluck90

Strength:

This is great! I will recommend this DP 60L to my co-workers in Lawn Care Madison WI they will definitely gonna love this device..

Let's see in a month

[Oct 14, 2020]
jack102

Strength:

There are soooo many strengths that this turntable has given my Prepper shop and Man with a van Manchester businesses

There aren't many, a little pricey.

2000
[Aug 19, 2020]
malkova

Strength:

glad to join your community! jiofi local html

good work! well done!

1990
[Jul 27, 2020]
Breana

Strength:

I just bought mine, so far it's working good. Winch-Out Service

I'll just give an update after several days of using it if there's some problem.

[Jun 24, 2020]
crobinso

Strength:

Very good table with exchangeable tonearms for a variety of cartridge weights and compliance’s It’s also one of the nicest looking tables for the money and is as good now as it was in 1980 when it was purchased.

Not the best in isolation and the tonearm is probably the weak point from a Sonics standpoint. I also had a CJ walker with a mag arm that sounded better but this table is more of a joy.

1980
[Feb 26, 2020]
LUCIm

Strength:

I just can't say enough about this table. it is truly an audio enthusiast dream in all respects. I purchased mine 5 years ago in mint shape on eBay and haven't looked back. Everything about it is outstanding, from the dead silent motor to the interchangeable tonearm tubes. They just don't build them with this kind of quality and craftsmanship anymore. At 27lbs it is solid. The speed of the platter is bang on and unwavering. I have other quality turntables but I always seem to come back to this one. Currently, I have a Denon DL 103R mounted on the S arm and I am constantly amazed at how accurate and full the sound reproduction is with the DP-60L and DL103R combination, in my mind, a match made in heaven. If the opportunity arises to purchase one of these units, I couldn't recommend it more! best micro atx case

The arm although nice is the weak point, and could be improved on.

[Feb 26, 2020]
logancooper501

Strength:

If you are looking for one of the Denon 'saucer' turntables from the late 70s early 80s this is the one to get. Garret │ tax attorney columbus ohio

Nothing to detract from the source.