Kenwood VR506 Receivers

Kenwood VR506 Receivers

DESCRIPTION

100W x 5, Dolby Digital/DTs Surround Processing, 5 DSP Modes, 6 Channel Inputs for DVD Audio or Any Digital Surround Format, S Video Switching (4 In, 2 Out).

USER REVIEWS

[Sep 14, 2022]
Breana

Strength:

I'm satisfied with my purchase, this is great one. plumber abilene ks

Satisfied user here.

[Aug 24, 2022]
Kyzer1816

Strength:

I'm interested in this item, looks durable and very handy. door installation georgetown tx

Would love to have this soon.

[Aug 03, 2022]
joeanderson

Strength:

I am very happy with my purchase. I use this to entertain myself during a ceiling removal at work.

None at all.

Used
[Aug 01, 2022]
Janwil

Strength:

It's worth the buy. bookkeeping hurricane ut

None so far.

[Jul 26, 2022]
AnnaSmith

Strength:

I like the quality of this, it works really well. carport builds sierra vista arizona

Satisfied user here.

[Jul 11, 2021]
bobbrencher01

Strength:

The VR506 contains a number of features that aren't seen in other models from the same manufacturer. It's a good idea to get this.

[Jun 07, 2021]
Andrea1

Strength:

I and my friends at Roofers Northern Beaches were amazed and very pleased with the performance of the unit.

No issues encountered with this unit yet.

[May 28, 2021]
donzparker25

Strength:

The sound is brilliant! Performs well true to form. Energetically suggested by storm pipe installation

so far none!

[May 21, 2021]
brenbobb01

Strength:

The VR506 has many features which cannot be found in others of the same brand. It is wise to purchase this.

[May 18, 2021]

Strength:

The sound is excellent! Performs well as expected. Highly recommended by Flooring Company

None so far.