Harman Kardon HK 3490 Receivers

Harman Kardon HK 3490 Receivers

DESCRIPTION

This ultrahigh-bandwidth, high-current stereo receiver gives you 120 watts x 2 channels, XM Radio- and THE BRIDGE-readiness more. When two channels are all you need, you want an HK3490 from the company that invented the stereo receiver: Harman Kardon.

The insanely powerful HK 3490 combines all of an audiophile's must-haves (high performance phono preamp, preout/main-in jacks, high-current amplification) with an array of ultichannel extras (digital-audio inputs, video switching, dual subwoofer outputs and Dolby Virtual Speaker technology). Add The Bridge II docking station, and the HK 3490 will connect as elegantly to your newfangled iPod as it does to your time honored turn-table. The HK 3490 isn't a snob about where the music comes from, as long as it sounds great when it reaches its final destination: your ears.

• Phono input
  • Digital audio inputs
  • USER REVIEWS

[Sep 17, 2020]
    caroltiger

Strength:

The sleek design and quality of the technology towing

perhaps the price

Price Paid:
    Model Year:
    2019
    [Sep 03, 2020]
    pouch

Strength:

Love the clean look of this receiver, my second HK receiver (HK 730 twin powered being my first). Very clean and quite main amp being the reason I have loved these amps. Lots of gumption to drive my speakers (120 watts a side). Inboard dac and digital inputs, outdated now (max .24 bit/ 96khz) although an excellent idea which not many receivers had at that time, if any.I used the digital input primarily for my CD player originally. I did not like the treble and base controls (silly and a bit gimmicky). I am currently using the main amp. only, I have a separate tube preamp. The stereo configuration is constantly being revised and updated. Half the fun is trying the different units together to see how it sounds! It is well used and loved. Lots of people use the preamp section exclusively because of all the input option. Preamp out, main amp in option. This receiver has a old

sole and reminds me of all the configurations that made receivers so popular, before the bean counters and marketing people got hold of things.

Price Paid:
    $699.00
    Model Year:
    2010
    [Aug 19, 2020]
    Sam.P

Strength:

That product is fire! It as a super clean sound and deserve a five star! Sam from Gouttières Montréal

That product is perfect!

[Aug 18, 2020]
    rickluck90

Strength:

Pretty AWESOME.. My father really likes it.. Deserved 5 starts! Can you please write also a review for our website visit here concretecontractorsaltlakecity.com

None, Its just quality

[Aug 11, 2020]
    adammaxx3

Strength:

I love the sound quality on this! It's the best. visit website

Haven't found anything I don't like with this.

[Aug 02, 2020]
    elgincomputerrepair

Strength:

Great product all around. 10/10 would recommend. Computer Repair Elgin IL

No weaknesses. Overall satisfied with this product.

[Jul 27, 2020]
    garrwilks19

Strength:

Awesome! Sound quality From residential lawn care

No need for a bad reviews.. I really like it.

[Jul 16, 2020]
    adammaxx3

Strength:

This has great sound quality. I absolutely love it! mudjacking Dallas

The letters on the front side of the stereo are a bit hard to read, but there's nothing else I'd complain about.

[Jul 10, 2020]
    appshuk

Strength:

I was pretty satisfied.

Nope! Thank you. Appel | Stamped Concrete Prospect

[Jun 01, 2020]
    PPeters

Strength:

I don't have any issues with the used HK 3490 that I bought 5 years ago. I partnered it with high quality JBL speakers and the duo really gives the sound that I always wanted. Also, please visit us for quality commercial flooring services in Boulder, CO.

I found no issues.