Denon DRA-750 Receivers

USER REVIEWS

[May 31, 2015]
Aaron
Audio Enthusiast

Purchased this receiver new in 1984 and used continuously since then. Sonically quite neutral, even delivery from highs to lows, plenty powerful when paired with efficient speakers. Still is completely reliable, Only work ever needed was to clean contacts with electronic circuit cleaner about ten years ago.

[Dec 02, 2009]
Tobster
Audio Enthusiast

Denon DRA750 was my first high end receiver and it has solid delivery. The sonic quality is superb with excellent overall clarity and balance. I used it to drive NHT Monitors and was very very happy. The music is not fatiguing and the sound is sweet.
Negative aspect is that it is not very powerful - but then I did not use it for parties, and had it in my study. The Cherry side trim makes it very elegant.

[Nov 17, 2009]
dakatabg
AudioPhile

I had this receiver for almost a year! I love the sound it has and all the options for the sound. The cherry wood on the side makes it look really vintage receiver. Well it is not very powerful but it has great sound! The tuner catches the stations perfectly and the bass is on a very good level for an old receiver. I used it for my turntable. Overall I will rate it 4 of 5 stars.