Denon AVR-1508 7.1 Channels Receiver Receivers

AVR-1508 7.1 Channels Receiver

he Denon AVR-1508 AV Surround Receiver packs the power to drive seven speakers and all the surround decoding you'll need to turn every source in your audio/video system into convincing surround sound. 75 full-bandwidth-rated watts x 7 channels of high-current Denon amplification ensure powerful home theatre thrills.

djflue   Audio Enthusiast [Mar 01, 2010]

I was in search for a A/V receiver with HDMI and my previous experiences with a Denon receiver makes me a Denon enthusiast .
I listened to a lot of receivers, HK, Onkyo, Marantz, and even the more expensive 1708.
I didn't saw a reason to buy the more expensive 1708 this receiver just sounds good.
Of course its not the most expensive receiver, but still it stands, there are loads of settings but i prefer the effect "direct".
Most of the time i listen music, and since i've bought a pair of Infinity Overture 1's(Before that I had Wharfedale Valdus 500) I only started loving this receiver more and more.
But you won't buy a 7.1 surround receiver only for listening music, you would simply buy a good stereo amplifier for that, with movies and games the sound is excellent and there are a lot of settings to tweak your sound included audyssey.
there's only 1 con, there isn't an pre-out, so you cant use another amplifier, but you can't expect to much from €200.

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved. and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: | | | |