McIntosh C28 Preamplifiers

Full function preamp

USER REVIEWS

[Dec 18, 2020]
ronlynch07

Strength:

Very nice amplifier, it makes the sound clean and warm. It is worth the price. Quincy Tree Care

No complains at all

[Dec 16, 2020]
buyprime

Strength:

we are the foremost reasonable CSGO accounts providers. Therefore, our main aim is to produce the simplest doable CSGO accounts at affordable rates. in order that you’ll be able to get a CSGO account at low price.

Prime CSGO Accounts

2021
[Dec 09, 2020]
Alex Peter

Strength:

I'm just glad everything went smoothly and there's no unpleasant occurrence. Visit Followerscart!

Not at all

2021
[Oct 09, 2020]
jakeostin

Strength:

I like to use it! I always make video for my instagram and buy instagram likes on this site https://viplikes.us

Sometimes a little slow

[Sep 16, 2020]
natetinor

Strength:

I even can make my video for tiktok channel and buy tiktok likes from this site https://soclikes.com/buy-tiktok-likes. It is great!

2000
2010
[Jul 28, 2020]
kira143

no weakness but improvment is there

[Jul 20, 2020]
jomM0923

Strength:

I'm just glad everything went smoothly and there's no unpleasant occurrence. akinator.mobi

I'm just glad everything went smoothly and there's no unpleasant occurrence.

50,000
2018
[Jun 08, 2020]
jackyj

Strength:

nice product to buy buying real estate in Hungary

dont have any

[Jun 08, 2020]
shanti

Strength:

Welcome to MGA the world of Csgo, where you will have gaming escapades of your life. MGA offers you luxe en prime accounts because we believe in the trance of gaming experience and nirvana that can be reached by CSGO, MGA helps you to achieve that.
buy csgo accounts and Why should you choose buyacsgosmurf over other portals similar to this one? Well firstly, the reason is that we have tied up with ShopRankedAccounts, the current leaders in providing smurf accounts to gamers.
csgo smurf

The on/off switch on the Fisher is integrated into the volume pot and will almost always fail over time.

[Apr 13, 2020]
jeff89

Strength:

I had had this preamp for a while. But the only reason I kept it was its attractive appearance. I am sure it was the one of the best preamp when it was produced. It still produces clean and nice sound. but nowadays, there are many preamps out there which produce sound as good as C-28 with lower used prices. I compared C-28 with Onkyo P-304, and found P-304 has little bit better sound with both tube amps(Art Jota and Anthem Amp 1) and SS amp(B&K 202). I also compared it with Mod Squad line drive(McCormack) and C-28 was not even close. If you are just fine with modest sound and want something good looking, go for it. But it is definitely not for a stereophiles.