Vincent Audio SV-233 Integrated Amplifiers

• Mains Power Input: 230 V / 50 Hz

USER REVIEWS

[Dec 12, 2020]
Eosuno

Strength:

Perfect balanced and detailed sound, built well using high class components. Pleasure to own and listen, but it needs high class source to sound really good. Used with Lenco L75 custom plinth LP turntable, Linn arm and ortofon 3m black cartridhe, tube preamp and Monitor Audio Rs10 massive speakers. Drives them easily.

Heavy and dust gets inside, have to clean every 5 years.

Price Paid:
[Apr 26, 2010]
paulove
Audio Enthusiast

The best AMP I`ve had.
Lots of power, can drive any speaker with ease. I use Dynaudio with 2x6,5"+ silk dome, but the amp makes it sound like a 10-12" sub is playing.
Clear and crisp, makes a biig sound room with pleasant silk smooth warm sound.
Fit all kind of music, from opera and acustic to rock and synt. I listen mostly to prog. rock
But:
easy to play too loud because remote isn´t the best. It makes steps and even a short push cranck the volume up too much.
Needs to be burned in for at least 2 month to loosen up the great sound, first month I was a litlle disappointed cause it didn´t sound Hi-fi, but synthetic as "iv 1969" wrote. But my friend, I think you made the conclusion a bit too fast.

[Sep 20, 2009]
iv1969
AudioPhile

this amp has nothing it is
ice cold
no life
yust synthetic sound
i had it only 4 weeks
my first sansui ap au 111 sounds much better

[Aug 28, 2009]
Roar Lorentsen
AudioPhile

I bougth this amp second hand for a very nice price, and I must say my expectations were not too high considering I did not have any prewious experience with any Vincent products. When i got the amp I first notised the massive and very sturdy chassis. The second was the sound; 1: amazing clearity of the treble notes. 2: neutral midrange. 3: super tight bass, not too loud and not too "thin"...

This amp is a very good match for my PSB immage t65. i have also tried it on some b&w speakers with great results.

Overall a great buy!

[Feb 17, 2009]
Henry Szylwin
Audio Enthusiast

I own the same integrated amplifier but under the Sheng Ya name. It is simply the best sounding SS amplifier and preamp combo that I have ever heard using an Audio Research CD2 and Martin Logan speakers. Previously I used a BAT Vk3i preamp with a Plinius SA-100 Mkii amplifier.