Vincent Audio SV-233 Integrated Amplifiers

[Apr 26, 2010]
paulove
Audio Enthusiast

The best AMP I`ve had.
Lots of power, can drive any speaker with ease. I use Dynaudio with 2x6,5"+ silk dome, but the amp makes it sound like a 10-12" sub is playing.
Clear and crisp, makes a biig sound room with pleasant silk smooth warm sound.
Fit all kind of music, from opera and acustic to rock and synt. I listen mostly to prog. rock
But:
easy to play too loud because remote isn´t the best. It makes steps and even a short push cranck the volume up too much.
Needs to be burned in for at least 2 month to loosen up the great sound, first month I was a litlle disappointed cause it didn´t sound Hi-fi, but synthetic as "iv 1969" wrote. But my friend, I think you made the conclusion a bit too fast.

[Sep 20, 2009]
iv1969
AudioPhile

this amp has nothing it is
ice cold
no life
yust synthetic sound
i had it only 4 weeks
my first sansui ap au 111 sounds much better

[Aug 28, 2009]
Roar Lorentsen
AudioPhile

I bougth this amp second hand for a very nice price, and I must say my expectations were not too high considering I did not have any prewious experience with any Vincent products. When i got the amp I first notised the massive and very sturdy chassis. The second was the sound; 1: amazing clearity of the treble notes. 2: neutral midrange. 3: super tight bass, not too loud and not too "thin"...

This amp is a very good match for my PSB immage t65. i have also tried it on some b&w speakers with great results.

Overall a great buy!

[Feb 17, 2009]
Henry Szylwin
Audio Enthusiast

I own the same integrated amplifier but under the Sheng Ya name. It is simply the best sounding SS amplifier and preamp combo that I have ever heard using an Audio Research CD2 and Martin Logan speakers. Previously I used a BAT Vk3i preamp with a Plinius SA-100 Mkii amplifier.