Vincent Audio SV-129 Integrated Amplifiers

• Mains Power Input: 230 V / 50 Hz

USER REVIEWS

[Jun 28, 2018]
Audiophile Music Art

Strength:

Great sounding amplifier ! Another audiophile amplifier from Vincent . I bought it few years ago. Great sound and can drive 12" speakers without a problem. There is an "issue" though ... Guys , this amplifier weights ~ 10 Kg... not 5 Kg !!! It's quite heavy and very solid ! I don't know why no one noticed that in almost 15 Years... As a comparison , my other amplifier , Cambridge Audio A1 weights around 5 Kg . There is a huge difference when you lift one and another... Everywhere I look on the internet , Vincent SV-129 has 5 Kg ... Huuuge mistake to say that for this "little tank " ...! :)

Small issue : There is no PHONO stage...

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
Model Year:
2016
[Jan 25, 2012]
Tsafrir
Audio Enthusiast

Very clean, detailed, musical and worm sound, alots of power to drive really hard speakers.
wide soundstage

[Feb 16, 2011]
MathiasNils
Audio Enthusiast

Great amplifier with lots of power and a bright clear sound. I have the silver version and it looks great and has an impressive build quality! First amp I've kept for more than three years :)

[Apr 14, 2009]
nir8e
Audio Enthusiast

The Vincent SV-129 is extremely powerful with clear good dynamic sound .Can make speakers with low db become alive. I think that its worth the money. I'm usuing b&w685 and i found it best to my speakers.