NAD C375BEE Integrated Amplifiers

Available At:
C375BEE

The C 375BEE boasts many upgrades and refinements taken directly from the highly acclaimed NAD Masters Series M3 Amplifier. These include application of Bjørn Erik Edvardsen's innovative and patented Distortion Canceling Circuit in the output stage and BEE Clamp in the power supply. An improved tone control circuit and revised PCB layout has reduced distortion and noise to unprecedented levels. Taken together, these improvements mark a sharp upturn in performance that simply must be heard, to be fully appreciated.

• 150W x 2 Continuous Power into 4 Ohms and 8 ohms
  • Front panel Media Player (MP) input
  • Holmgren Toroidal Power transformer
  • Short signal path from input to output
  • Speaker A + B outputs and switching

Makarisma   AudioPhile [Mar 24, 2015]

I have a Jadis Orchestra Integrated and am able to do A/B comparisons in great detail. Bottomline, a great amp that is driving my T+A Criterions via a Linn Majik CDP with great ease. The only reason NAD is able to offer this exceptional value is because of its strategy of off-shore, albeit strictly quality controlled, production.

Available At:
merid   AudioPhile [Nov 08, 2010]

I purchased the NAD C372 to drive my PSB Synchrony Two towers, clearly a 4 ohm load and a great speaker. I wondered why it didn't sound any better than my NAD C320BEE which is a 50 watt legend (and really incredible). The bass was weaker and nothing projected beyond these speakers which have been regaled for imaging, accuracy, etc.

I returned the C372 and went all out with the C375BEE. If ever I was made a believer that there is a difference in amps and it is audible, this was the moment. Incredible bass, depth, imaging and the overall coherent presentation I had come to expect from the PSB Synchrony Two. Yes...it's a lot more money than a closeout C372...but if you have the extra cash, spend it. I still got a good deal on price and a GREAT amp! I don't know if it's the BEE designation or what, but there is a difference.

Phil Neufeld   AudioPhile [Jul 22, 2010]

The NAD C375BEE and Magnepan 1.7 are an awesome combination at a minimal price. Highly recommended.