Manley Laboratories Sting Ray Integrated Amplifiers

Sting Ray

The Manley labs Stingray valve amp

Brian T   AudioPhile [Dec 03, 2008]
Strength:

Well made reliable and interesting to look at. Musical and dynamic with plenty of power to drive 86db speakers to very loud levels without breakup.

Absolutely none

Everything said positive about this integrated amplifier is bang on true. I spent much time, money and frustration finding my way home to the Manley Stingray. I have gone through many pieces of equipment and really good equipment I might mention. The trick to finding the right sound is having the right pieces at the right time. It is quite possible some of the equipment I have owned over the years in the right combination may better or equal the music produced through the Stingray but I never hit that magic combo untill I got the Stingray. It is the heart of my present system my hat is off to Eveanna Manley for her efforts.

Customer Service

Number 1

Similar Products Used: VAC Avatar and Conrad Johnson CAV-50. Too many seperates to list.
OVERALL