Dared VP-300B Integrated Amplifiers

Dared VP-300B Integrated Amplifiers

DESCRIPTION

Model: VP-300B QUASI-MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIER (SINGLE-END CLASS A) TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: MAX OUTPUT POWER: 6W FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20KHz (±1.5dB) DISTORTION: =2% SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: =85dB INPUT SENSITIVITY: 350mV INPUT IMPEDANCE: 100K ohm OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm/8 ohm SIZE: L285 × W140 × H170 MM WEIGHT: 15.0Kgs/Pair THE TUBE USED: 12AU7x4,300BX2

USER REVIEWS

[Jul 17, 2020]
garrwilks19

Strength:

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for! Kindly visit this site for me https://www.kitchenremodelbrooklyn.com/, Thanks

Glad I noticed this on google.

[Jul 10, 2020]
jack102

Strength:

This is so perfect for my Landscaping near me business.

I don't believe there are any

Model Year:
2015
[May 09, 2020]
Kaden

Strength:

These are amazing, the quality and design of these things are absolutely flawless. I use them when I'm working on hail repairs and they sound super good.

I can't really think of any bad things about these speakers.

[May 05, 2020]
kenhobbs

Strength:

Thats an awesome speaker! I saw one on an antique shop and I can say that it was so beautiful! water heater repair

None as of now

[May 05, 2020]
LUCIm

Strength:

Excellent inner detail, great extension, very good dynamics, solid images. This amp is a keeper, even if you are considering a much more expensive mode of 300B SET, you should consider this one. With what you save, you could get extra 300B tubes, more music, speakers that are better SET suited and the list goes on. used cars concrete company fort smith ar

As with all SET amps, the transformers can saturate on loud and complex pieces.

[Apr 25, 2020]
Jimmather

Strength:

Great range of high and low-end sound

The visual design is not as appealing to me. stucco

[Mar 29, 2020]
jack102

Strength:

I love the look of the amp and the sound output is great! House clearance & Removals Swindon

Bit flimsy, would recommend buying something protective to go over it.

[Mar 13, 2020]
Fancypants

Strength:

The sound output is really good. The design is so lit. exterior house painting

Quite fragile to handle

[Mar 13, 2020]
Fancypants

Strength:

The sound output is really good. The design is so lit.

Quite fragile to handle

[Mar 02, 2020]
Chris889

Strength:

liquid mids and microdynamics. very beautiful. Dead quiet transformers.. Social Media Management Toronto

I don't know.. I guess they don't cost enough to have credibility or something? Seem great for my purpose. I hope and pray that the real expensive 300B amps do some stuff better - maybe more bass slam?