Accuphase E-308 Integrated Amplifiers

• Current feedback principle
  • Logic-control relay
  • Tone control circuits

Manfred from Germany   Audio Enthusiast [Apr 22, 2009]

It´s phantastic! I use the E 308 now for three and a half years and I enjoy every hour of listening to the music. Yes, listen to the music and not to the amplifier. For you get an idea of my sympathy for listening music just some hints: I began in the seventies with a Marantz-Receiver, one of these with the blue scales for tuning, I had than a Luxman L 410 amplifier, very famous in Germany in the 80´s. Then came my first Accuphase, the E 211, and I learned things like dynamics, resolution and some more. But there was for my ears a lttle lack of warmness, which gives music attractivness and naturell feeling. Because of the E 211 and the superb building-quality it was clear for me to choose another Accuphase and this was the E 308, which has this musical warmness I was looking for. The price is high and this could be painfull , but I think in this case, "you get what you buy". Another thing I learned: The amp shows his superb quality only with adequate partners. So there was a great kick, when I could exchange a Marantz CD-Player (CD 16) for the Accuphase DP 67. The Electronic is combined with Dynaudio`s S 1.4 bookshelf-speakers and is playing in a rather small room. So, if you are a music-lover and consider to go to a high-end-system you should think about an Accuphase and if there is an offer, it could be the E 308.

Sound with high resolution and delicacy, structure and warmness which gives a livelike impression of music. Very high building-quality.

I don´t know any, except the price. But are there cheaper alternatives?

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved. and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: | | | |