Thule Audio PA100 Amplifiers

100W x 2

USER REVIEWS

[Sep 12, 2020]
jsrtheta

Strength:

I run this amplifier paired with the matching PR100 preamp, and it's outstanding. For the best results, it is best to run it in balanced configuration. (The preamp has RCA and XLR (balanced) outputs. The unbalanced RCAs on the preamp can be used to run a subwoofer while the XLRs run the PA100.) This duo has been with me for some years, and they sound as good as they did when I bought them. Alas, Thule is out of business. So if you can find either of these (preferably both), grab 'em.

Both units are quite heavy and overbuilt, which makes them a bit of a pain to move around.

[Dec 16, 2003]
RovknsouZa
Audio Enthusiast

Strength:

Bass control, Transparency

None at his price

A really transparent amplifier. Excellent bass control for my Dynaudio Contour 1.1's and a smooth overall delivery that never gets harsh and never seems to even get warm. I partnered it with the Thule PA 100 and it's a great combination. Definitely a better match for my system than the Arcam FMJ32 which seemed to run out of power.

Similar Products Used:

Roksan Kandy, Arcam FM32,Yamaha A600

[Aug 01, 2003]
Kevin Chan
Casual Listener

Strength:

Excellent clarity, with a full sound

Costed me a little more than RM12,000.

Coupled with the PR100, and my Jamo D590 speakers, I am now a very proud owner of an excellent audio system. I listen to a lot of orchestral music, and the PA100 amp, working together with the above spec creates a superb detailed sound with excellent clarity

Similar Products Used: