Audire Tenendo Amplifiers

200 w x 2 into 8 ohms 400 w x 2 into 4 ohms Dual mono MOSFET class AB design

USER REVIEWS

[Dec 02, 2020]
gabrielahammond4

Strength:

It's a really good quality and authoritative sound amplifier.Commercial Drywall Service

I haven't find any issues yet or maybe it's just really good.

New
[Nov 27, 2020]
petersongame217

Strength:

It's a cool amplifier. It was also durable. I have this amplifier like last year and it still the same as it is now. It's great to use it. concrete contractors cincinnati

No issue have been found after a year of using.

Used
[Nov 20, 2020]
CherylCoop

Strength:

Indeed it's an incredible intrigue between the client and the product creators and may others who make games, programming's and else but students can easily buy term paper online service to complete the academic work. By giving the survey to a post is astonishing.

Recommended to Everyone

Used
Model Year:
1996
[Jun 08, 2009]
eric daniel
Audio Enthusiast

sadly jules has pased away!...................enjoy his accomplishments

[Aug 13, 2003]
Bill Monagle
Audio Enthusiast

Strength:

Awesome build quality and authoritative sound. What there is is what you hear!

None.

I've never been much in the way of writing reviews, but feel that this product needs to be shared. I've owned earlier Audire products (e.g., Crescendo and Legato). I purchased an Adcom GFA-5500 several years ago because I needed the extra power (200 w/side) to drive my new Vandersteen 2Ce's. It's a nice amp (I'll keep it). After 6 years, however, I felt I needed to improve the electronics a bit. I looked for an Audire on ebay, etc., but none were to be found (for good reason!). I contacted the founder/designer Julius Siksnius, and learned that Audire has been history for about 3 years. He is still selling inventory, however. Audire has always been firm to building the best product without you supporting a Madison Ave. advertising campaign or magic boxes. The attention to detail inside and out is superb. Julius previously worked as an engineer with North Americam Rockwell on the Saturn space program before establishing Audire in 1971. His attention to QC/QA is a no-brainer as you'd expect. This amp is unreal (The Rock of Gilbraltar). It is dual mono with huge (600 watt) transormmers for each channel to produce 200 per side. Huge filter caps (76,000 each) and huge damnping factor (hence accurate, tight bass). Runs lukewarm at most. Great Amp! I've been watching Bryston for 25 years, but feel this is a superior amp. You get what (and more) than you pay for here (ignore the warranty issue). The Tenendo treats everything from Yo-Yo Ma to Hendrix with equal authority and delicacy. By the way, I bought the high current bi-polar version as opposed to the MOSFET version. Audire is down now, but if you contqct Julius at 714-968-1236, he might be able to set you up. He still has inventory. Check out his "outdated" website at Audire.com for details. By the way, he is very generous with his time and will explain the product to you to the extent you need. Bottom line: I expect this to be the last amp I buy.