Yamaha HTR-5790 A/V Receivers

Yamaha HTR-5790 A/V Receivers

DESCRIPTION

7-channel discrete amplifier configuration (110W x 7RMS/FTC), digital ToP-ART and High Current Amplification, Direct Stereo mode for 2-channel sound, accurate touch digitally regulated volume control governs all channels, Audio Delay for adjusting lip-synch, new 32-bit Yamaha LSI (YSS-930) for CINEMA DSP processing, compatibility with latest movie sound formats including Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS Neo:6and DTS 96/24, THX Select processing, 27 surround programs (47 variations) with SILENT CINEMA and Night Listening mode, component video up conversion:S-video/composite signal conversion to component video signal, YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer), inputs/outputs for custom installation (Zone 2, Zone 3and speaker A/B selection), 9-channel speaker outputs, automatic presence speaker or Zone 2 speaker selection.

USER REVIEWS

[Nov 14, 2020]
johnjones

Strength:

We really loved this product and it helped us grow our business and foundation work.

None at all.

2019
[Oct 27, 2020]
dannylee

Strength:

Chair Bands visit us if you have a chance

nothing bad about this

2005
[Sep 14, 2020]
francheslove19

Strength:

It was my first purchase component, so far so good.. I will buy speaker next time..I recommend this HTR-5790 to my friends..

No comment, I just want to recommend this concrete company from broken arrow visit www.baconcreteservices.com... Choose the best!

[Aug 15, 2020]
garrwilks19

Strength:

This HTR-5790 gave to me my expectation.. QUALITY! | Impact Window Repair

Nope.. I had it all..

[Aug 02, 2020]
ahappliancerepair

Strength:

One of the few very durable appliances I own. Well Worth the purchase. Refrigerator Repair Arlington Heights IL

No. It was in Perfect Condition.

[Jul 22, 2020]
scottheflin589

Strength:

The audio is perfect in close area. I have to admit that I am within the hand of luck today when I found this.

1989
[Jul 21, 2020]
garrwilks19

Strength:

Loud and Clear! Visit my Website!

Heating up when playing it too long..

chrisgay

Strength:

Great one. You guys should try it out los angeles pool leak detector

goog good nothing

2016
seantal2531

Strength:

Its great. I bought it for la pool cleaning

no thing else

$500
2003
henrywang

Strength:

I love this, been using it for over 5 years and it is still good click here

nothing to say