BetterCables Silver Serpent Composite Video Cable
Description: If you are looking for the state-of-the-art in composite video performance, look no further than our Silver Serpent Composite Video cable. After months of development, we are proud to announce our flagship composite video cable. Also included on cables three meters and shorter is a beautiful shimmering silver mesh outer-covering. This cable is perfectly suited for any composite video connection and will compare favorably to ANY composite video cable on the market-AND WE GUARANTEE IT.

Submitted by jasonw76 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 20, 2003

Bottom Line:
I recently bought this cable for my BOSE 3-2-1 unit for my Samsung 30 inch HDTV and am extremely impressed with the quality of the picture. I found it even better then the s-video cable that was supplied by BOSE. I also bought this cable for the audio coax connection between my SAT and receiver and it is breat taking.

Worth every penny...or dollars!!

Purchased At:   www.bettercables.com

Submitted by Merrick M a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 20, 2001

Bottom Line:
The switch from the RCA that came with my DVD-RP91K to the
Silver Serpent was immedately noticeable. I made it a point to watch the first chapter of The Matrix before the change. the picture was great. After the change it was a world of difference the reflective changes in the doorway that led to the encounter with "Trinity" we so much more defined and
smooth. Dark detail was defined and easy to see. A great purchase.

Purchased At:   BetterCables.com

Submitted by Charles Draper a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 1, 2001

Bottom Line:
I can't say enough about BetterCables and Brad. An excellent product and outstanding customer service. I purchased over a 20ft length of component cable to run to a Sony 10HT, and the picture quality was instantly noticable. Recommend highly.

Purchased At:   BetterCables

Submitted by chris m a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 24, 2001

Bottom Line:
I had purchased some descent equipment, and when i say that i mean not kmart stuff. So i decided to maybe get some decent interconnects, and started reading the reviews and stumbled upon bettercables, other people seemed to like them alot, so i figured lets try it out. I called and after dealing with brad, I got the feeling this guy just really likes what he does and wants people to be happy, he gave me advice of going dig coax as opposed to optical and even better told me to save some cash and go for the ultra composite and usew it for the digital audio connection, I said sure. I had to wait about a day and a half ffor the cable to get here so in the meantime, i used my father in laws rasdioshack premium dig coax(they are orange) cable and was impressed. When the bettercable arrived i opened the bag and saw this cable and said wow, now thats a cable, its exotic looking to say the least, I connected and immediately I understood what people were talking about when they say things are brighter and tighter on bass, My system sounded like it was on roids, I cant explain it, my speakers were jamming, I sat back and kind of giggled, I couldnt believe that a speaker cable could make such a difference.

Great job Brad and thanks for the help

Purchased At:   bettercables.com

Submitted by Parker Clack a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: December 20, 2000

Bottom Line:
First off I am of the group of people that believe that cables are cables that one class of cables doesn't improve your audio or video results enough to justify the expense of an upgrade on one of these products.

Still, I was curious to see if I replaced my current video cable with one that Bettercables makes would improve the image quality or I would be justified in my beliefs.

Well, in this case let me tell you that I was impressed. The image quality that I used to get off my video equipment to my monitor was ok but was to be desired. On hooking up my equipment using the Bettercables video cable the image quality improved dramatically.

For me it was like taking a muddy window that you had just cleaned, but was left was a smudged window, to one that you could not tell that the glass was there. Fine details and colors were improved to the point that if I didn't know better I would have thought that my wife had slipped in a new TV on me.

So for someone that doesn't buy into the fact that cables make that great of an improvement I can say without a doubt that in the case of these fine cables made by Bettercables that my original beliefs were in error.

Highly recommened!!