Proscan PS27500 Standard Televisions

3.67/5 (3 Reviews) MSRP : $550.00

27" Color TV - 680 Lines Horizontal Resolution - 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Standard) - Comb Filter - Stereo Reception - S-Video Inputs - 2 A/V Inputs - Universal Remotes

Submitted by Adriane a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 11, 2003

Bottom Line:
At first we thought we were getting a good tv for the price. Well, after only a couple of years the picture started to blur. Now I feel as though I need to go to the eye doctor and get glasses just to watch my tv. We have brought our 19" tv from our bedroom out to the living room because we just can't stand the blurriness anymore!

Purchased At:   Circuit City

Submitted by Marck a

Date Reviewed: November 19, 2001

Bottom Line:
Not a bad TV for the money. But do be prepared to find one or two things that might need to be looked at. One after getting it, it started to make a high pitched, almost inable to discern it, whinning sound. Still have not found it.......If you are very tech savy, I would say this is a good buy for you. If you need to pour over the instructions, maybe look into another product. The remote is cumbersom and while it handles all the features, it is still over 7" long and appx 4" wide. The print is small and does take getting used to. The on screen promts are fair at guiding you through but do require you to have read the book fairly well.

Purchased At:   Circut City

Submitted by Barry a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 4, 2000

Bottom Line:
I purchased set for my bedroom and installed it with Directv. Awesome picture clarity and detail. I am using a Denon 2500 receiver and Kef Q30's for sound. Paid $299 for the TV at Circuit City, could not go wrong for the price.

Wood Technology: