Klipsch RS-35
Description: Conventional surround speakers must be mounted following specific location requirements, making their placement in homes troublesome. The new RS-35 surround speaker features Klipsch’s Wide Dispersion Surround Technology™ (WDST) and reproduces ambient and precise localized sounds with unlimited placement flexibility. The RS-35 is a refined version of the RS-3 II, one of the best-selling surrounds in the United States, and delivers improved bass performance and employs a more compact-sized horn for a reduction in cabinet width. <p /> The RS-35 delivers crystal-clear sonic detail through the careful placement of two Tractrix® Horn loaded titanium-dome tweeters and one 6.5-inch Cerametallic™ woofer. By aligning the two horns at 90 degrees with respect to each other, along with the front-firing woofer, the RS-35 smoothly covers a 180-degree horizontal arc, allowing maximum placement flexibility. This unique Wide Dispersion Technology™ brings Reference Series performance to listening areas with less-than-ideal configurations.

Submitted by texas42 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 8, 2006

Bottom Line:
Purchased from www.acousticsounddesign.com Excellent product for the price. Wide dispersion creates an immersive soundfield which is great for movies. Choice of white color make the music (and the speakers) blend well into the decor. Highly recommended product and vendor!

Purchased At:   Acoustic Sound Desig

Submitted by CarlX a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 17, 2006

Bottom Line:
Unbeleivable sound for my surround system without being cumbersome. Klipsch makes great products.

Purchased At:   www.Acousticsounddes

Submitted by nick85032 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 4, 2006

Bottom Line:
I replaced my Radio Shack RCA 40-5006 with these RS-35's and got a great deal from www.acousticsounddesign.com. I know the speakers I replaced were older but they were good at the time I set up HT, a good 7 yrs ago. I bought the RC-35 to go with my RF-5 and RC-3II and I'm very happy with them. Great size for my room and easily hung from my ceiling. My HT set up is used mostly for movies and these speakers do very well covering the rear channels. In addition to my RCA rear speakers I replaced, I had a single rear center channel speaker between them but found I didn't need to keep it with the RS-35's. They fill the rear very nicely with sound. A nice improvement to the look of my room with one less speaker hanging from my ceiling. I have noticed when playing music, they are much brighter than the set up I had before, a definite plus.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddes

Submitted by edshebatkajr a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 16, 2005

Bottom Line:
I purchased a pair of RS-35 surround speakers on e-Bay at a store called

www.acousticsounddesign.com.

I've tested several surround speaker designs at various locations and found these speaker to be the best speaker for my room size.

In my opinion, Klipsch speakers are the best speaker for the working-man.

These speakers were purchased in May 05, and without a doubt, this was the best deal that I could find at $389/pr.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddes

Submitted by pioneerflt a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 22, 2004

Bottom Line:
great product from Klipsch

Purchased At:   acoustic sound desig