Outlaw Audio LFM-2
Description: For those of you who don't quite need to reach super loud listening levels in concert hall sized sound rooms, the LFM-2 is the perfect blend of high-powered output and remarkably deep bass in a compact cabinet. This is the perfect subwoofer for most dens, smaller living rooms and bedrooms.

Submitted by kevykev a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 7, 2008

Bottom Line:
What a bargain! I purchased this subwoofer direct from Outlaw and I couldn't be happier. I picked up this subwoofer for a small listening area and it is being used exclusively for music.. The LFM-2 is mated with Magnepan MMG's which are extremely tough to mate. But this subwoofer does it flawlessly. I listen to many types of music, but more than 60% of the time the music is Jazz. Grant Green's "Green Street" was out this world. The subwoofer was able to bring in some of those lows that I was missing. It has 150 watt amplifier which I haven't come close to exploring (condo) but if I were setting up a home theater I would take a look at this sub, if you need it to really boom, it will.

Purchased At:   DIrect from Manufact

Submitted by Warren a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 2, 2006

Bottom Line:
This little subwoofer does a fine job of reproducting the entire spectrum within its range. Performs better than many 10" woofers I have listened to and does much better than my Klipsch 8 " subwoofer. The packaging was excellent including coming packed in a cloth sack to pull the unit out of the box. It's rectangular shape can make it invisible placing it behind furniture. Appearance is more lika fine piece furniture.

Purchased At:   outlaw direct

Submitted by drkeffer a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2005

Bottom Line:
What a bargain. Truely perfect for my mid sized livingroom. Nice tight bass that I can feel in my chest. Not overly "boomy". I purchased two to distribute the bass more and I'm glad I did.

Purchased At:   outlawaudio.com