Theater Solutions Theater Solutions RT350 Home Powered Subwoofer Subwoofers

RT 350

Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that's barely larger than a cubic foot. The RT350 features a 10" woofer driven by an efficient 350-watt amplifier. This compact subwoofer sports a new, more powerful driver design to deliver deeper, louder, and punchier bass. Special circuitry inside the amp and a solid MDF cabinet with internal bracings ensure clean, detailed lows, even when you crank up the volume. You get quick, precise response throughout the sub's entire frequency range, even at ground-shaking volume levels.

Submitted by R Morris a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 21, 2010

Bottom Line:
I just received the RT350 subwooferrecently. I felt like a kid at Christmas opening the thing. I have to tell you that the excitement was justified once I hooked it up. I threw in Transformers and had my wife watch the first scene with the sub off, and then again with it on. My wife, who normally has no appreciation for audio, responded by saying "Wow, it's like we are in the theater!" I have listened to music as well. So far, the bass is not only powerful, but clean as well. I detected no "muddiness". The sub has a big 10" woofer to reach those really low frequencies, and a 350 watt amp to throw it out there with as much oomph as you want. My seat shook a little at a medium setting. I bought this sub through Only Factory Direct. Got it for an amazing price. I played with many subs at my local big box electronic store. The RT350 has all the features and power of other subs at less than half the price. A definite recommendation.