SVS PB12-Plus/2 Subwoofers

• 900 watt BASH digital switching amp
  • Built-in, flush-mount amp configuration

Submitted by teracus7 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 5, 2008

Bottom Line:
All I can say is wow !!! This is a great subwoofer and it definately blows away anything at best buy or circuit city, it has solid powerful bass and the build quality is excellent!!! Just make sure you tell the wife how big this 140lb beast is !!!

Purchased At:   svs sound

Submitted by Angel Figuroa a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 27, 2007

Bottom Line:
This SUB does what SVS says it does.Big, powerful and loves to go low!!!.

Purchased At:   SVS

Submitted by mark a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 5, 2007

Bottom Line:
This sub sounds horrible!!! Muddy, it sounds the same on everything it plays and it just plain sucks. Stop taking down legitamite negative reviews. Literally this sub sounds like white scam speakers. It distorts on everything and they try to market it as "clean bass" This company is bad spamming internet message boards with there bullcrap.

Purchased At:   direct

Submitted by joeydingo a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 23, 2007

Bottom Line:
I won't repeat all of what is in a bunch of the previous reviews. I'll try to make it simple. I think this sub is unbeatable at anywhere near the price range SVS sells it at. But the most important thing has to be the SVS level of customer service. Absolutely fantastic. Quick, detailed answers to my questions prior to and after purchase. I even got an email reply to a question from one of the tech guys at 5am on a Saturday morning. (I know that begs the question as to whether he needs to get a life, or has too much of a life, if you get my drift............)
What most impresed me about this sub after unpacking it and seeing it was the total lack of "boominess" that I thought it might have given the large cabinet enclosure. Not the fact all all-----tight and fast bass.

Purchased At:   Factory Direct

Submitted by Mike Robin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 18, 2007

Bottom Line:
I don't want to go on and on and repeat what has already been said so many times about how great this sub is, but I really want to stress one thing. The staff at SVS is tremendous. Best customer service and purchasing experience I have had in a long time. They were right there with fast, detailed answers to my questions prior to purchase, and you just can't beat a 3 year waranty and buying from a company headquartered in the USA----- and trying to use U.S manufactured products and assemblein the U.S. I know we're in a global economy, but it still feels nice to know you got something that was at least assembled in our own country.
My system is comprised of Klipshorns for front speakers and Klipsch Cornwalls for rears. I was a bit concerned about the ability of any one sub to keep up with the output capabilities of these large, efficient speakers. The PB12/Plus 2 seems to keep up with ease.

Purchased At:   Factory Direct