Klipsch RW-12d Subwoofers

Capturing all the sonic excitement of low-frequency effects, the Reference Series RW-12d Digitally Controlled Subwoofer (DCS™) delivers rock-solid performances. With its class-leading technology and superior design, this hard-hitter perfectly rounds out a home theater or two-channel stereo music system.

Features
12-inch front-firing Cerametallic™ woofer
340-watt RMS amplifier
Digital user-interface
IR sensor

Submitted by GregTaylor a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 23, 2012

Bottom Line:
The internal power supply has gone out, probably because I left it on all the time. I'm looking to replace or repair the main circuit board PN#A308130011 Model RW12D 120V....Thanks...Greg

Submitted by DonMuzic a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 21, 2008

Bottom Line:
I purchased this SUB at a great store what an experience. I listened to several SUBs, and this SUB was by far the best I heard, for that price range. I have the SUB in a fairly larger area, and I tell you, it holds its own. You can take your house off of its foundation with this piece of hardware. Solid construction, it weighs approximately fifty pounds. I have not brought out the best in this sub yet; I am satisfied with the basic settings I have for Music and movies for now. These are settings you can recall. It is easy to turn up the volume from the blue digital display on top. I have it matched with the RF-62, RC52 and four RS-42. Highly recommend!

Purchased At:   Barretts Home Theath

Submitted by Mani-aX a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 13, 2007

Bottom Line:
After doing weeks of research and listening to different subs in the BIG BOX STORES "circuit city, best buy"... I finally got around to visiting a "true" Home Theater Retail store... and saw many of the big name subwoofers. I listened to many of them and decided to buy the rw-12d and haven't thought twice about it since. i love this sub! I have a set of RF-7's, RC-62, and a set of RS-52 surrounds. this sub really does sound great with the mix of it all!

Purchased At:   Hoopers