Dayton  12" Titanic MkIII
Description: 12" driver, 500W amp.

Submitted by frank787 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 26, 2006

Bottom Line:
As this is my third try to imput a review, I'll keep it short.

Very good sub for Home Theater. Good for music.

I have not listned to subs in the same power or size class. But this one is very good.

I would buy again.

Purchased At:   Part Express

Submitted by Frank Gosson a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 26, 2006

Bottom Line:
This is a very good Home Theater sub. It handles movie content very well and with no sign of stress. Clean, clear and powerful.

This 12 inch sub that works very well in Home Theater applications. It's good in music applications too. But it's strength is Home Theater. This machine kicks out content that you can hear and feel. I don't know if it shakes the whole house. But it sure shakes the part I'm in.

I have not used or listned to other subs in this size or power range. So I cannot compare this to other subs in its class. However, this is an excellent sub for the $$$$. I don't want or need anything more. I would buy it again.

Purchased At:   Parts Express

Submitted by Frank a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 26, 2006

Bottom Line:
This is a very good Home Theater sub. It handles movie content with no sign of stress at all. Clean, clear and powerful.

I upgraded from the 10 inch Titanic, which I owned for two years. That 10 inch sub struggeled with some action movie tracks (Star Wars 3 beginning, Lord of the Rings, Polar Express, etc). This 12 inch is a home theater sub that blasts through movie sound tracks and it can do music too. I don't know if it shakes the whole house. But it sure shakes the part I'm sitting in.

An excellent sub for the $$$$. I am very happy with it. I don't want or need anything more. Hooked up to a Denon AVR-3806 supporting Paradign speakers it's amazing.

Purchased At:   Parts Express