B.I.C. America V-1020
Description: <ul> <li>160 Watts Rms, 350 Watts Peak</li> <li>High Power Pdc Amplifier</li> <li>26-180 Hz Variable Crossover</li> <li>Speaker Level And Rca Inputs</li> <li>Auto On/Off Signal Sensing Circuitry</li> <li>16 1/2” X 15” X 13”</li> <li>Sold Individuallly</li> </ul>

Submitted by joshnjoni a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 15, 2005

Bottom Line:
My sub was shipped the next day after I ordered it, and I am very happy with this subwoofer and highly recommend it to others who are looking for great speakers at a more affordable price. Acousticsounddesign was a very good vendor, I recommend them.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddes

Submitted by topher39 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 20, 2005

Bottom Line:
This a 10 inch down firing subwoofer. the driver is polypropylene with rubber surround and it is a long throw. I cannot believe that there are no reviews on this. For what I paid nothing comes close to this units sound. the cab is 3/4 inch mdf and very solid. The amp has 160 watts with 350 peak, that's impressive!! have this speaker in a bad location though. I have tile floors and it eats up the bass more than I expected so I had to bring the volume up and that solved the issue.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddes