Klipsch AW-650 (White) Outdoor Speakers

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Whether you want to enjoy your favorite music by the pool, on the patio or in your yard, the AW650 has what it takes to put you in a state somewhere between utter disbelief and sheer joy. The AW650 delivers a level of performance thats like nothing youve heard in an outdoor speaker before. Outdoor Speakers (pair) frequency response 70-20,000 Hz (±3dB),paintable, UV-resistant enclosure

Submitted by Drew Hibrant a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 14, 2009

Bottom Line:
I have the best sounding boat on my dock thanks to the Klipsch AW650. They are truly amazing. The have a full sound spectrum with lots of bass and great high notes.
They make the floor shake and the are mounted on the radar arch. I only have a Pioneer Premier deck powering them and they sound GREAT!!!

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by Dave Smith a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 22, 2009

Bottom Line:
Hi All,

Just purchased the AW-650 and compared to the Yamaha (larger version) and Polk (5 1/4" woofer) . My side by side comparison told me that these Klipsch were far more advanced than the other two speakers. Klipsch has a much richer sound and for those of us that like the mucis load , these are rated for 340 watts peak, so I cranked them up at the dealer and no distortion observed. They are pricy, but, the sound quality so so much, much better the extra $$'s seemed trivial. I would not have been satisfied with any other speaker after comparing with the AW-650. really impressed. Good Job Klipsch !!!!

Submitted by rhett a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: April 11, 2007

Bottom Line:
I know there is not many reviews out there in regrads to the Klipsch AW-650 that I could find, so I thought I would throw my 2 cents in. These speakers sound amazing for outdoor speakers. I listened to Bose, Infinity, Polk, Boston Acoustics, Yamaha, Def Tech and Mirage before making this purchase and these speakers were hands down the best. The only Speaker I did not get a chance to try that I wanted was Speakercraft. It sounds like they make some nice Outdoor Speakers but no regrets on the Klipsch. If you would like to save a little cash, the KHO-7's and AW-525's are nice options. I have read some reviews raving on the Yamaha outdoors and they are very good for Speakers under $100, but do not even compare to the aw-650. For as much $$ I have in fixing up my backyard, I did not want to cut it short on the speakers.

Purchased At:   Amazon