NHT IW3 Inwall Speakers

4.8/5 (5 Reviews) MSRP : $219.00

The iW3 takes NHT's new 3-way in-wall design to the limit. The iW3 features an aluminum 6.5" long-throw woofer and two aluminum 1.25" midrange drivers plus an aluminum 3/4" tweeter. It combines the same broad dispersion and pristine midrange response as the iW2 with higher output and even lower distortion. All iW series in-wallspeakers are moisture resistant allowing placement in areas of high humidity. The iW3 is ideal for home theater and other critical listening room installations.

Submitted by pellet333 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 5, 2007

Bottom Line:
If you are looking for great speakers at a great price, check out Acoustic Sound Design on the web. Not only did they have a great selection, the price was right and the customer service was second to none. You even can discounts if you buy multiple items.

Submitted by pellet33 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 5, 2007

Bottom Line:
First time buying with www.acousticsounddesign.com, and the experience was awesome. I bought a pair of NHT IW3s and an NHT IW4 speaker. Very excited about them all! The customer service and prompt shipment from www.acousticsounddesign.com was second to none!

Submitted by Cam Schuemann a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 8, 2007

Bottom Line:
I recently purchased a pair of new NHT iW3 In Wall Speakers for $250.00 from Acoustic Sound Design (www.acousticsounddesign.com). The price I paid for the pair was significantly lower than what my local audio store was asking for the same speakers, $400 for one iW3. I have not found a better price for such quality speakers. I use them for my rear surround sound and am nothing but impressed in the clarity and performance. I also found the speakers’ installation features were fool proof. My wife loves that they are barely noticeable in our walls and I love that I have great sounding speakers for an unbeatable price.

Submitted by twigman a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 31, 2006

Bottom Line:
Top notch in-wall speakers that don't lose performance because of being in-wall. And for the price, you can't beat them.

Also, the price paid above is for 5 speakers, not a pair. And that includes delivery!

Submitted by jbergerson a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 3, 2005

Bottom Line:
I'm redoing a house, and I chose these speakers with the help of Mike @ Acoustic Sound Design. He had a great price on these, and I purchased several pairs for several rooms throughout house. I haven't made whole system go live yet, as I'm not in the house yet, but www.acousticsounddesign.com was GREAT to work with, and service was EXCELLENT!