Klipsch RB-35 Home Theater Speaker Systems

• RS-35 surrounds
  • Precise and intense sound

Submitted by jarruda a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 20, 2008

Bottom Line:
I want to tell you that I was amazed at the sound of these book shelf speakers. It's no wonder they had great reviews. After the initial wearing in process, I was shocked at the sound coming from these little power houses. I am an avid Klipsch fan and again was pleased with this set.
I honestly bought them to be for music for my bedroom with no intention of anything else but that. They are way too nice for that and frankly too MUCH for my 17'x21' master bedroom. My brother was very impressed also when he came over to the house the other day and thought my tower speakers were " a bit too loud". He was shocked that the sound was coming from the RB35's.

I would highly recommend these great book shelf speakers. Hook em up and you too will be very surprised !!

Jim A.
California

Purchased At:   Sounddistributors.co

Submitted by apirogov a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 19, 2006

Bottom Line:
The Klipsch RB-35 are, I believe, excellent speakers for a home theater set up or a "music room." I'm using the speakers in a home theather set up and I like them a lot. I replaced a pair of Scott speakers and the Klipsch sound alot brighter and crisper as compared to the Scott speakers. They are by far better than Bose. I used to have a small Bose set up which is now sitting in the basement and I can say right now that Bose was a huge waste of money compared to these speakers.

Purchased At:   Acoustic Sound Desig