Axiom Speaker Company Epic 80 Home Theater Speaker Systems

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Axiom's flagship home theater speaker system, the Epic 80 is for the audiophile who wants to hear it all. Featuring the M80 Floorstanding Speakers, QS8 Surround Speakers, VP150 Center Channel, and starting with the EP500 Powered Subwoofer. Beautifully finished in Black Oak or Boston Cherry, or over 100 custom finishes available in Axiom's Customize Yours store.

Submitted by mileysubet a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 17, 2004

Bottom Line:
I live in Guam (just Northeast from Australia), and to say the least a purchase of this magnitude sight unseen was a little exciting. But I was not disappointed , These are simply the best speakers in this price range I have ever heard. I have listened to speakers costing three time as much as these and was not this impressed. These speakers fill the room with distortion free sound even at the highest volume levels. Not only have the speakers blown away my expectations, but the customer service at Axiom is awesome. They were very helpful in answering all of my questions.
At this time I am using a Pioneer receiver VSX D608 (100x5) to drive all five speakers, this receiver is not built to drive speakers of this level(4-6Ohms) and the speakers still sound incredible. I will be sure to post another review when my B&K AVR 507 arrives.

Purchased At:   Axiom Audio