Triangle Celius Floorstanding Speakers

Floor standing speakers

Submitted by Mark K a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 14, 2012

Bottom Line:
Efficient and revealing. The Celius, I would say Triangle speakers in general, are truly unique in that they handle transients better than any other speakers I've ever heard except maybe Maggies. The design lends itself to being dynamic and articulate with out strain. A truly great speaker in every sense.

I've owned and still own quite a few speakers and I can say the Celius is the one for me still. IMHO there is no perfect product; all speakers have compromises and this is the only speaker I've owned that doesn't lead me to thinking about those compromises when I am listening to music. I'm just entranced by the music.

The only downside I see is that you do have to pair the Celius with better equipment since they are so revealing. If you long for that romantic sound... tube amplification naturally. They are super efficient and so you won't have to worry about power which frees you to find quality. I'm driving mine with an Electrocompaniet amp currently.

Happy listening.

Submitted by Michael T a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 28, 2010

Bottom Line:
A great product. Doesn't take a lot of floor space yet it delivers accurate and detailed sound. High efficiency rating makes this very very tube friendly.

Not the easiest to find as they don't have the most robust distribution channel in the US but try to find one or the equivalent, renamed product in the current Triangle line. Check out the reviews of this.

I picked this over the B&W 703s, the entire line of B&W 683 and 684 speakers, Gallo 3.1s, Dalis and many others.

A few notes. It takes a LONG LONG time to break in. Give it the time. Also, biwiring is helpful, but not necessary.

Product model year:   2007

Triangle Celius 202 - NOT IN DATABASE??

This is one of the most raved about speakers in the industry. Stereophile rated them a A. The only speaker in Stereophile under $5000 dollars to receive an A. I would like to see what others think of them. Some say Stereophile is BIASED! Please add them to the database so see how they hold ... Read More »

Triangle Celius vs B&W 804 knock down drag out

Greetings all, I am currently building my system and have read a lot of good things about both the B&W 804 and the Triangle Celius. My question is simple - which to choose? I am going to be using a Creek 5350SE integrated amp, Harmonic Tech interconnects and a Sony SCD-XA777ES SACD player to driv ... Read More »