QUADRAL Taurin MKIII Floorstanding Speakers

4.4/5 (5 Reviews)

Quadral Taurin MKIII Topmodel of E-series

Submitted by compaq a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 5, 2002

Bottom Line:
very nice model

Submitted by thong a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: April 6, 2002

Bottom Line:
bought this set secondhand at high-end store i use it with my sansui ca2000 and ba2000 sansui clear and powerful low and high.It a very good speakers i find compare to much more speaker i hear with my amplifier..i can,t find any weakness in it. Maybe i don,t have a chance for a better high-end..

Submitted by tong c a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 3, 2002

Bottom Line:
I buy this speakers secondhand and listen to it clear deep low and powemful high
claer with mine sansui CA-2000 pre and power BA-2000 it much more better then mij old speaker if you can find one buy it..you never regard this ..

Submitted by Hendrik a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: April 11, 2001

Bottom Line:
When I bought this speaker it was my favourite over about 30 others I heard. It's poewrful low is something i like and the overall mid is very dynamic I think.

It however needs a massive amplifier to power the speakers, otherwise they might sound very 'rumbling' with low frequencies. For the price, it was really my favourite.

Submitted by K.H.A.Veld a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 18, 1999

Bottom Line:
I bought my set of Quadral Taurin III early 1996, these speakers just came out and I was really impressed by them when I heard the powerfull low in them and still maintain good the higher frequencies due to the 4-way system. Though I was really impressed, they are beginning to irritate me. I don't think it is the speaker I rather believe it's my amplifier a Yamaha DSP-A970. This is truly a good amplifier but it can't coop with the Taurin. At least not with high outputs.
Conclusion : The Taurin III is a very good speaker but it needs massive power so get yourself a big amplifier or forget it. Oh yeah it is also a BIG speaker, noticed how speakers always look small in the store?