Polk Audio RTi10 Floorstanding Speakers

4.43/5 (14 Reviews) MSRP : $479.00

Floor Standing Speaker Frequency response 35-26,000 Hz, Dynamic Balance® drivers, Power Port Plu

Submitted by Shannan Wood a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 26, 2010

Bottom Line:
I was previously using the Polk 2000p towers. They have a ton of low end bass but not very musical. I was blown away at the upgrade in overall sound quality the RTi10's gave me. They are very musical and look very aggressive. The presentation of the cabintet is absolutely beautiful. The grille is simple yet elegant. I am very happy with these speakers and hope to grow old with them : )

Submitted by Parvez a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 9, 2010

Bottom Line:
I have RTi10 now for more than a year, and I am very satisfield with the purchase.

Connected to HK AVR330, they deliver crystle clear sound.

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by pontiacdude a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 1, 2009

Bottom Line:
These are the best speaker you can get for your buck,they are packed with quallity,and stength,best purchase ever made on speakers blow the doors off my Dual 8" JBL towers I have.could'nt be happier

Product model year:   2007

Purchased At:   Future Shop

Submitted by Jean PAradis a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 17, 2007

Bottom Line:
The polk rti10 is very impressive for the price. I buy a demo pair on the floor.
So i paid about $700 before taxes.

Those speakers got impressive response on low mid and high frequency.

Boy they rock !

Since i drive them whit a NAD C372. At 150-watts x 2-channels, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a cleaner, more reliable amplifier today for the price.

I use the bi-cable and both speakers output a and b on the c372.

It cost me $100 of cable to wire the set up.

Purchased At:   Future shop Canada

Submitted by vinh lai a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 17, 2006

Bottom Line:
I bought over a month ago and replaced my old Sony speakers. I've done lots of research and boil down to Polk Audio brand. On my list for my front speakers whether RTi10 or RTi12 will be loud enough for my home theather around 1000sqt. One of the reasons I've decided RTi10 beside the money is my Sony receiver STR-K502 which produce 100wpc. From what I understand, RTi12 will be hungry on amp power. To get the best out from RTi12, at least 150wpc is needed. I'm happy with RTi10 specially on Cherry finish. Beside produce wonderful sounds, it also decorates the room.

Purchased At:   acousticsounddesign

Polk RTI10 vs. Paradigm Studio 20 or Mini Monitor

I need some advice and i'm hoping to get some help from all your expertise(1st time in a forum for me). I want a floor standing speaker(Polk Rti10), but my wife wants a smaller bookshelf in either the Paradigm Studio 20 or i was considering the Mini Monitor. I'm currently running a Yamaha RXV1300 ... Read More »