Pioneer CS-G203 Floorstanding Speakers

3.33/5 (12 Reviews)

Submitted by justiceleague a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 2, 2010

Bottom Line:
Best Speakers I ever purchased. I bought mine brand new for about $350 and never had a problem. I use to host house parties and these would be rocking the house all by themselves. I had a few offers to buy them from me, but I'm not selling......... atleast not until I find a floor pair that that rocks better for the price.

I have a feeling if you keep these in great condition, they'll be a collectors item

Submitted by albert allen wright a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 10, 2010

Bottom Line:
very good speakers...bought them at a flea market for only 20$ for the set bout 2 yrs ago and i have never had a problem yet. i have them hooked up to an amp and they sit in my living room next to my 46 inch lcd sharp aquos tv. they look nice. i listen to my music very loud and they perform great. i have had my friends compliment me on there looks and sound many times.....very pleased.

Submitted by n2dabraves a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 31, 2010

Bottom Line:
For the money, they can't be beat. what do you expect it says "pioneer"

Submitted by Big j a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2006

Bottom Line:
I use these for the main speakers for my bedroom. they have a boomy bass but the mids are all right and the tweeters suck badly. The woofers shake everything in my room. i have a JVC 460 for the system i have 180watts going to each one so if i turn them up too loud they will start to make a cracky noise.

Purchased At:   from freind

Submitted by mrkrimpet a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 11, 2002

Bottom Line:
Hey, what do you expect for $100 speakers? I've had these for about 12 years now and they're just starting to blow out. I had these speakers in my room for a long time before i moved them to the concrete & tile floored basement. I then wondered what happened to the bass?? Bottom line is, get these speakers off the floor and you'll get pretty good bass response.