Pioneer CS-G203 Floorstanding Speakers

3.38/5 (13 Reviews)

Submitted by Rhett a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 23, 2015

Bottom Line:
I picked up these speakers for $18 dollars which was an amazing deal! These speakers can really sound great if used with a vintage receiver! I have them hooked up to an old JCPenny stereo receiver. The soundstage is wide enough for what they are made for. This speakers are very good boomers! These speakers are boomy with sharp highs. If your into booming Pop music, then these are the perfect speakers. If your into Classic music, you might want to stay away from these. Overall, these speakers handle Pop and Rock very well. These speakers can put life into a party!

Submitted by justiceleague a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 2, 2010

Bottom Line:
Best Speakers I ever purchased. I bought mine brand new for about $350 and never had a problem. I use to host house parties and these would be rocking the house all by themselves. I had a few offers to buy them from me, but I'm not selling......... atleast not until I find a floor pair that that rocks better for the price.

I have a feeling if you keep these in great condition, they'll be a collectors item

Submitted by albert allen wright a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 10, 2010

Bottom Line:
very good speakers...bought them at a flea market for only 20$ for the set bout 2 yrs ago and i have never had a problem yet. i have them hooked up to an amp and they sit in my living room next to my 46 inch lcd sharp aquos tv. they look nice. i listen to my music very loud and they perform great. i have had my friends compliment me on there looks and sound many times.....very pleased.

Submitted by n2dabraves a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 31, 2010

Bottom Line:
For the money, they can't be beat. what do you expect it says "pioneer"

Submitted by Big j a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2006

Bottom Line:
I use these for the main speakers for my bedroom. they have a boomy bass but the mids are all right and the tweeters suck badly. The woofers shake everything in my room. i have a JVC 460 for the system i have 180watts going to each one so if i turn them up too loud they will start to make a cracky noise.

Purchased At:   from freind