Phase Technology PC-9.5 Floorstanding Speakers

• Woofer: 6.5" RPF solid-piston
  • Sensitivity: 91 dB

Submitted by Jim B a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2014

Bottom Line:
I own a pair of PC 9.1's and a PC 3.1 which I use for stereo listening and in my home theater. After these were broken in they really came ti life and I will use them for the foreseeable future.
I have owned Wharfdales and Paridigm's and still use Paradigm in one room. Anyway the 9.1's are wonderful speakers and I wouldn't spend more for others as I doubt I would get more in return for the money.

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by Joe Mc a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 27, 2013

Bottom Line:
I purchase a pair of Phase Technology PC-9.5 April 2013. I wanted to stay under a $3000.00 budget and the Phase Techs came in at $2800.00

I auditioned them against the Sonus Faber Verne 3.0, a Carnegie (don't recall the model #) brand, B&W 684 I think the 803'sand Magnepans mid size. All speakers were audtioned through an NAD 356 integrated amp via CD. My wife and I kept going back to the Phase Tech's. The audio store allowed us to audition the speakers over the weekend on my home system. Great selling feature. My Sonus Faber retailer wouldn't allow it and for $1000.00 more that killed the Sonus Faber deal.

I listen to rock blues jazz and classical. The Phase Techs are powered with an NAD C375 Dac. I am running Jriver and love the sound, depth and openness I am getting. A sub woofer would be nice I an happy without for now.
If you haven't heard the PC 9.5's check them out, they come with a 10 year warranty and my dealer allows a 100% buy back within 12 months if you upgrade. Between the home audition and buy back policy it's a win win.

I never heard of Phase Tech and I am a believer now, great USA made product, great sound and super warranty. Not being an Audiophile the only way I can describe the speakers are open, airy, warm and they can crank it out with the best of them.