Onkyo D-602F Floorstanding Speakers

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

2 way loud speaker

Submitted by Wojtek Puchalski a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 8, 2001

Bottom Line:
Perfect product for the audio beginer. Works good with Onkyo Separate Collection mini system.

Purchased At:   EIC Poland

Submitted by Joven a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 21, 1999

Bottom Line:
I bought this speaker at Japan's infamous Hi-Fi city, Akihabara. I was able to go to the many shops and go to specially dedicated rooms (well, let's say a whole floor dedicated to hi-fi loudspeakers) and compare to every other speaker out there. The sound was beautiful, crisp and bass was tight and was holding its own against the other models that were twice it's price range but in the same size bracket. I got the price alot lower than what they were asking, hey, it's Akihabara! It's a 2-way floor-stander and for my small apartment, it's just right. (well my upstairs neigbors don't think so) Play the DTS Titanic CD, I have the Onkyo 305-F for the rears and 305-C for center, and you will witness sharp sounds all throughout the frequency range. By themselves, the 602-F sounds imaged beautifully and produced a wide soundstage. Among the wall of speakers, it's sounded better than others in and above it's price range. I'm glad I got them.