NHT VT 2.4 Floorstanding Speakers

4.8/5 (10 Reviews) MSRP : $2000.00

System Type: 3-way Frequency Response: 24 Hz-25 kHz ( 3 dB Sensitivity: 88 dB @ 2.83 V/M Impedance: 6 ohms

Submitted by spoon88 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 7, 2005

Bottom Line:
This is one great speaker. I have own it for more than 2 years. I have mated from Yamaha DSPA2 to Sunfire/Sherbourn combo. It just sound fantastic. Image are pinpoint, very wide sound stage, have good depth, mid range is clear, high is airy and the bass is phenominal. I have heard so many expensive speakers in the past, Paradygm Studio 100s, Celestion A3, B&W N802, Totem Forest, Dali, KEF Refernce, Swan Diva and more. The only one that I feel it sound better is Totem Forest(3K) and Dali(8K). Totem Forest has better midrange and Dail is just a complete 3D effect. However, for the price I paid, I'll challenge u to find better sound than this.

Purchased At:   Sound City

Submitted by Mike a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 17, 2003

Bottom Line:
These speakers are amaizing. The bass pounds like hell, and is so amaizingly clear. It won't matter what kind of music you listen, they reproduce the sound the way it was meant to be heard.

Submitted by eleveille a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 3, 2003

Bottom Line:
After Careful consideration of my budget, two choices became clear: Paradigm 100. v2 or the NHT vt 2.4. I was almost immediately taken with the bass and the airy details of the NHT's. The paradigm were sonically very good, but did not exhibi the same ambience and deatils of the NHT. Great purchase and great value.

Purchased At:   6th ave electronics

Submitted by Matt a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 18, 2002

Bottom Line:
I bought vt2.4 about 8 months ago. At first I my old Harman kardon avr310 couldn't make them sing. it was lack of detail, bass and there was too much high..harsh!!!
I decided to change. First I tried Acurus2005. It was much better than using H/K. the sound was warmer the bass was tighter and clearer. fortunately, I got a good deal, parasound 2205AT, so i changed the amp again.
At 220 watt per channel, my VT2.4 performs great!!!!!! Tight bass( especially when bi-amp them), great detail in high but lack of mid. They are great with classical music, they are so so for pop and dance music.
** you need a good source for this vt2.4, they give out all detail, so if the source is not good enough, the sound u hear will be really bad!! i mean it***

Purchased At:   6ave.com

Submitted by Linda Coulson a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 31, 2002

Bottom Line:
I bought my NHT2.4's a year ago, and I've never been happier with an audio purchase. They sound amazing with both music and home theater. Very detailed midrange and treble, and earth-shattering bass (for a non-subwoofer speaker). My classic rock and jazz CDs have never sounded better.