Musical Technology Millennium Theater System 2012 Floorstanding Speakers

2.59/5 (44 Reviews)

Submitted by DOMINGO a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 16, 2011

Bottom Line:
I'm playinjg this thing as I write this review. I don't feel that bad because I only paid 20. dollars in a garage sale but I don't feel satisfied with them. Only good thing about it good base. I don' want them if some body out there wants them contact me.

Submitted by kevinc666 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 6, 2004

Bottom Line:
I got these for the stereo in my bedroom and for the money they're not bad. I feel sorry for the people who paid more than 200.00 for them because thats about all they're worth. They're nice looking and seem to be well built, at least these have x-overs. Well anyway like I said not bad, sure don't sound like my Altecs or Infinitys

Purchased At:   pawn shop

Submitted by PLAYAACE2000 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 7, 2004

Bottom Line:
MTS 2328...I thought I got a deal like everyone else, but I got PLAYED like a Piano. These 2 guy rolled up on me in a light blue mini van claiming they got 4 extra speakers, showed me this magazine where they were supppose to be worth $849 each...so I gave the punks 200 bucks. I haven't even played the Damn things yet but they better sound good or I will find them.

Purchased At:   BANK ONE PARKING LOT

Submitted by anonymous a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 2, 2003

Bottom Line:
Looks like I got hit up by my first real scam too...same story as the rest; two guys in a dark blue van pitching they got 2 extra speakers (millennium mts-2328) when they were only supposted to get 4. They flash a magazine ad showing them for $1400 for both then i check in the box and they look nice. I told em i didnt have the money then they said whatever you can afford is good. I said I can only take out $300 from an atm but I ended up forgeting my pin so I did a cash withdrawal on a diff accnt and paid $200 for both though they originally wanted $600. I thought I was actually getting my moneys worth if anything but my online research leads me to believe these are CRAPPY speakers as in many many other scams just like mine and I probably got ripped off. I got their number to an audio outlet in town but I havent bothered to call yet. Ill report back once ive hooked them up.

Purchased At:   Target parking lot

Submitted by posse9702 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 19, 2003

Bottom Line:
ok. too embarassed to post this up. but i will hoping this would help out some fools who got scammed like me. a pair of mts2328 for 300. brand new, but the fact that i got scammed makes it worthless. two guys in a ford, red suv, saying that they had to get rid of them before their boss sees it...a typical scam. all happened in UCSD parking lot(la jolla).

Purchased At:   UCSD parking lot (sa