Klipsch RF-82 Floorstanding Speakers

Capturing all the sonic excitement of your favorite music and movies, the Reference Series RF-82 floorstander is unlike anything you've heard before. With its exceptional combination of sound and style, this powerful and dynamic speaker is a must-have for any home.

Submitted by Chuck C. a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 20, 2012

Bottom Line:
Just got a set of Klipsch RF-82's and a RC-62 from Acousticsounddesign.com. They were fantastic through the whole transaction nice to deal with guy like Mike Embers. The Speakers sound amazing... you get the feeling the sound isn't coming from a speaker, but rather the sound fills the room (large room) VERY nicely. I tossed the idea of other speakers around both more expensive and less expensive, I decided on the Klipsch and it was the perfect choice.

Submitted by 8watt300b a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 31, 2010

Bottom Line:
Bought these for the L/R Mains on my Home Theater. They are simply AMAZING! For music they are also very good. Efficient and easy on the ears. Just like all Klipsch speakers, they need clean power. They will show the weakness in any system. I put them beside the speakers they were replacing and a bunch of guys and I played side by side movie and music demos....Hands down, Klipsch is the winner. Can't even imagine what the RF-63's or RF-83's would sound like!

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by vidrfg a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 18, 2009

Bottom Line:
I just recently purchased a full set of Klipsch speakers from Mike over at acousticsounddesign.com I have the RF-82 fronts, RC62 Center and 4- RS-52 surrounds. I also bought the Denon 3808 AV receiver. I have always been a fan of Klipsch and have owned the Quintets for years. It is amazing how great the reference series sounds. I love the crisp clean sound and they do a great job of filling the gap from mid to sub. The Denon receiver is a pretty awesome piece of equipment also. It has the networking ability and can access internet radio and firmware updates. If anyone is looking at buying a set on Klipsch give Mike a call he made me an awesome deal I couldn’t pass up. $3,378.00 for everything delivered 2-RF82, 1-RC62, 4-RS52 and the Denon 3808. I looked around for a long time and this was by far the best price I could find.

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by kahres05 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 11, 2009

Bottom Line:

I picked these up at Tweeter before they went under for $380 bucks each. All I can say is that's a steal for this kind of sound quality. I have these set up in my living room for 2 channel listening only with no sound altering (eq, or amp with tone controls). Just a high end cd player, a Trends 10.1 integrated amp and these speakers. The amp is simply amazing, its no bigger than the size of my hand and weights less than 3 pounds; 15 watts max into a 4 ohm load, 10 watts max into a 8 ohm load. Since these speakers are so efficient at 98db at 1watt per 1 meter I generally only listen to these baby's at 3-4 watts and that is really loud! Listening to live music just simply sounds incredible, If you close your eyes you swear your there live, every detail comes to life with this amp/speaker combination.

Product model year:   2008