Klipsch RF-7II (Black) Floorstanding Speakers

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Floorstanding speaker black (each) dual 10

Submitted by yunguan a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 13, 2012

Bottom Line:
It sounds great and looks really nice. I bought speakers from Acoustic Sound Design. They gave me a best deal and super fast shipping.

www. acousticsounddesign.com

Submitted by Curtis Banh a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2012

Bottom Line:
Great speakers. I hooked it up with a Denon 4311CI. Sounds great! I bought it from Acoustic Sound Design. Gave me a great deal and fast shipping.

www.acousticsounddesign.com

Submitted by Myles B a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 11, 2012

Bottom Line:
I am an avid Klipsch user and have many different types and product lines of speakers from them. The newest addition was the Klipsch RF-7 II's hooked up to a Pioneer Elite SC-57. These speakers sound great. The Klipsch horn produces excellent highs and the dual 10" woofers have a great response to base. The only downside to these speakers are that they are designed for a "sweet spot." To get the most out of these speakers the listener(s) will have to set them up pointing towards the "sweet spot."

Furthermore, I've been looking for a good deal on these speakers and it is difficult to find an authorized Klipsch dealer with competitive prices. Fortunately for me, Acoustic Sound Design has the most competitive prices, especially being an authorized online dealer! It is worth checking out if you are considering these speakers!

Submitted by Bob Middleton a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 29, 2012

Bottom Line:
I have looked around for a year and always been impressed with the Klipsch RF-7II series. The center channel really brings out the dialog in a movie and the balance of the speakers do their job as well. I wouldn’t think twice about the purchase again, based on the budget I set. The staff at Acoustics Sound Design are easy to work with and answered all of my questions on my first purchase. That is why they have been my source for advise and speakers since then.
www.acousticsounddesign.com