Klipsch RF-7 II Floorstanding Speakers

4.82/5 (17 Reviews) MSRP : $1599.99

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Don? t let your home audio system suffer from anemic sound, let the redesigned Reference series flagship floorstanding speaker, the RF-7 II, from Klipsch give you room-filling sound for music and home theatre. Its 1.75? titanium dome tweeter with a square Tractrix horn delivers ear-pleasing highs, while the dual 10? Cerametallic cone woofers and a dual ported cabinet design make sure that you don? t miss out on full bass. Floorstanding speaker cherry (each) dual 10" woofers, 1-3/4" titanium dome tweeter,horn-loaded tweeter delivers "front row" sound,frequency response 30-24

Submitted by Charles Barnitz a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 15, 2016

Bottom Line:
In 2015 I bought a pair of Klipsch RF7-II, while the speakers do sound OK, after a while the horns do tend to wear you down. I kept these speakers in my system for a year and then replaced them with a pair of Legacy Audio Focus SE's and I couldn't be happier. I am so happy in fact that I boxed up the RF-7II's and put them into storage.

Now I know that the Klipsch and the Legacy are not in the same "class of speaker" and the music that the Legacy produces will quickly point that out, from it's tight bass, strong mids, and butter smooth highs Legacy has proving to be one of the finest speakers on the market, from it's fit and finish you will be pleasantly surprised by it's beauty (my speakers are in the Rosewood). Let me take a minute to add something about the Black Pearl finish...I'm not a big fan of black finished speakers, for some reason they just don't impress me. Now, with that being said, the Black Pear finish that Legacy has is stunning. Pictures don't do it justice, and I found myself really struggling with which finish to buy. With me the Rosewood finally won out but I could have been just as happy with the Black Pearl.

I know that this was suppose to be a write up about the Klipsch, and here is my take on it... It's a fair to good speaker depending on the kind of music you listen to. As a speaker for your AV system it would probably be fine for it, however, for a 2 channel system that all you will do is listen to music I think I would pass and save my money up for a higher end speaker like the Legacy or B&W, etc.

Submitted by KT a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 2, 2016

Bottom Line:
These are decent speakers. Looking at the other reviews, it looks like they might be sellers in disguise. Everyone of them advertising where they bought them.

Anyway, they are good. I have owned better for the dollar, but they are a solid speaker.

Submitted by Joseph Ansley a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 12, 2014

Bottom Line:
I purchased the RF 7II and center channel speaker from http://www.acousticsounddesign.com/ after several months of research. I planned on getting the B grade version but when I called they were running a sale with A grade even cheaper than advertised B grade version.
Mike was great to deal with and with fast ree delivery this company can not be beat. Do not hesitate to buy from them they are awesome. Oh yeah the speakers are awesome of course. Thanks MIke

Submitted by Robert Hall a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 27, 2013

Bottom Line:
I purchased the Klipsch RF-7II from www.acousticsounddesign.com. I have been listening to them for about a month and I can say that they will not be going back. I am really impressed by the quality of build and the sound of these speakers. I am a Klipsch customer for life.

Submitted by Norm a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 15, 2013

Bottom Line:
Purchased the RF7-II and the 64 center from Sound Distributers Eric was a pleasure to work with and a great price. This is replacing my RF-3 system what a difference.