Klipsch RF-7 II Floorstanding Speakers

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Don? t let your home audio system suffer from anemic sound, let the redesigned Reference series flagship floorstanding speaker, the RF-7 II, from Klipsch give you room-filling sound for music and home theatre. Its 1.75? titanium dome tweeter with a square Tractrix horn delivers ear-pleasing highs, while the dual 10? Cerametallic cone woofers and a dual ported cabinet design make sure that you don? t miss out on full bass. Floorstanding speaker cherry (each) dual 10" woofers, 1-3/4" titanium dome tweeter,horn-loaded tweeter delivers "front row" sound,frequency response 30-24

Submitted by Robert Hall a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 27, 2013

Bottom Line:
I purchased the Klipsch RF-7II from www.acousticsounddesign.com. I have been listening to them for about a month and I can say that they will not be going back. I am really impressed by the quality of build and the sound of these speakers. I am a Klipsch customer for life.

Submitted by Norm a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 15, 2013

Bottom Line:
Purchased the RF7-II and the 64 center from Sound Distributers Eric was a pleasure to work with and a great price. This is replacing my RF-3 system what a difference.

Submitted by rodney harvey a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 7, 2013

Bottom Line:
Ive been rockin Klipsch RF3/RC3/RS3 (now the RF82's) surround system for over 10 years with nothing but complete satisfaction. Wanted the RF7 system at time but couldn't justify expense for such a moderate sized family room (16'x18'). Moved into a new house with a 24'x24' family room and decided take the plunge an buy the RF-&7ii/RC64 system . Acoustic Sound Design (www.acousticsounddesign.com) made my decision very easy when I got quote form them - over $1,800 cheaper than all the competion -WOW! Cannot believe sound difference and music quality I have been missing for years, not that RF3's are poor choice because they are far better than any other product at its price point, dont get me wrong. It's just that RF-&ii's are pur accoustic bliss! Thanks to the ASD team for making my dream system come true.

Submitted by JF a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2013

Bottom Line:
The RF-7 II is a fantastic speaker. It does everything very well. Build quality is excellent as well as fit and finish. Since I did not not have a local Klipsch dealer I used www.acousticsounddesign.com Mike is great to work with and sorted out a shipping issue quickly.

Submitted by Ken a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 6, 2013

Bottom Line:
Ordered the Klipsch RF-7II speakers from Acoustic Sound Design after months of research. I made an offer for B stock speakers and Acoustic Sound Design actually beat my offer! I placed the order and failed to mention the cabinet finish. Acoustic Sound Design called late on friday (the day I placed the order) and verified the cabinet finish with the promise the order would be shipped on Monday. It was and I received the speakers on wednesday. Couldn't ask for faster free shipping. I connected the speakers and they were not what I expected. They were better. Much better. The B stock rating is only slightly noticeable, but does not at all subtract from the appearance and well worth the reduced price. It's true you have to look for the imperfection because it is so slight. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the entire transaction and extremely satisfied with the speakers. Acoustic Sound Design offered quality components at very competitive prices and made a future customer out of me.