Klipsch RF-62II (Black) Floorstanding Speakers

4.5/5 (2 Reviews) MSRP : $499.99

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Don? t let your home audio system suffer from anemic sound, let the redesigned RF-62 II floorstanding speakers from Klipsch give you full-range, room-filling sound for music and home theatre. Their 1? titanium dome tweeter coupled with a square Tractrix horn delivers efficient, ear-pleasing highs, while the dual 6.5? Cerametallic cone woofers and a dual ported cabinet design make sure that you don? t miss out on the feeling of full bass. An elegant black ash cabinet is the perfect accompaniment for your home decor, with thinner, rounded feet giving the floorstanding speaker a slim look, and smaller footprint. Floorstanding speaker black (each) dual 6-1/2" woofers, 1" titanium dome tweeter,horn-loaded tweeter delivers "front row" sound,frequency response 35-24

Submitted by Scooper a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 7, 2015

Bottom Line:
I have to say that buying these speakers was a great choice. They are efficient, clear and really do not need the subs I have paired with them. These things are great with all kinds of music as well as movie tracks. I am not an audiophile by any means. Just someone who has been into music and my systems since the 70's. I can't give a 5 star rating as yes there are better speakers out there. I would love some K-Horns but I currently do not have the room for them. Since these are being discontinued I got a very good deal on them. You can't beat them for the prices you can get them at currently. The model year is 2014 but it would not yet me choose a year after 2010.

My set up:

Rear sides RF-52 II
Rear Mirage Nano Sat
(2) SW-450 subs
70" Samsung LCD TV

This is all set up in a small room (12'x15' bedroom) which I call my Theater. This set up could easily handle a much larger room but I like things LOUD.

All this being said I highly recommend these speakers. If you are into loud rock and roll they will excite you but handle all music/movies well.

Submitted by Gary a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 2, 2014

Bottom Line:
I purchased a complete set of speakers from http://www.sounddistributors.com/ and could not be happier with the system or the service I received. Sound Distributors were very helpful and directed me with what type of speaker would best fit my application. I was skeptical buying on line with this type of purchases but was shipped same day as ordered and arrived on scheduled date.