Klipsch RF-62 Floorstanding Speakers

Frequency response 38Hz-23kHz +/-3dB
Power handling 125W RMS / 500W Peak
Sensitivity 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
Nominal impedance 8 ohms compatible
High frequency drivers 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90x60 square Tractrix® Horn
High freq crossover 1800Hz
Low frequency drivers Dual 6.5" (16.5cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers
Enclosure type Bass-reflex via dual rear-firing ports
Height 40.6" (103.1cm) (w/feet)
Width 8.5" (21.6cm)
Depth 15.5" (39.4cm)
Weight 54lbs (24.5kg)
Finishes Black Ash woodgrain vinyl
Built from 2006

Submitted by Travis a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 28, 2010

Bottom Line:
I actually have the RF-62 II. This is my first surround set system and I'm still setting it up but I'm impressed with this speaker. I'm using a Denon receiver, which I'm working through all the features, but everything is going well.

I purchased these speakers from an authorized Klipsch distributor, Sound Distributors, www.sounddistributors.com
I had several questions about these speakers and they were very prompt (less than an hour to reply to each and every e-mail I sent). For anyone new to surround sound systems, I recommend sticking with an authorized dealer and especially Sound Distributors. I don't believe you can go wrong in using them.

Submitted by k a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 25, 2009

Bottom Line:
Show me a better speaker for the money,i don't think there is one!

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by kcramer a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 6, 2007

Bottom Line:
Well these are my first Klipsch floorstanding speaks. They are way more efficient than what I was using before (Polk S8). I'm used to speakers crapping out at the higher end of the volume nob but these Klipsch just keep getting louder and louder and louder with no distortion. Well, I can't hear any distortion...

The tweeter is bright but the ported enclosure insures that the bass is right up there along side of it. I LOVE the way the horns sound. Every subtle detail is IN YOUR FACE. There is NOTHING missing from my music and I'm even hearing details now that I've never heard before with my previous speakers

Stereo mode without the subwoofer is actually impressive. Those 4 little woofers POUND and I can't even see them moving... SOO EFFICIENT!

I give these speakers 5 stars because I didn't pay much for them and they are LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than anything I've heard in the store or in anybody elses home for that matter. Well, the midrange on the Forte is something to talk about, but I don't have room for those. These are a great size (not too big) and will fit almost anywhere because of their slim design.

Purchased At:   Employee Accomodatio