Klipsch RF-35 Floorstanding Speakers

4.67/5 (12 Reviews) MSRP : $500.00

The Reference Series legacy of advanced technology and visual sophistication continues with the new RF-35 floorstanding loudspeaker. This dynamic performer is a refined version of the original RF-3 and continues to dazzle listeners by bringing them front and center for the sound experience of a lifetime. Since first shipping in 1999, the RF-3 has been, and continues to be the number one selling floorstanding loudspeaker in the United States.

The RF-35 delivers superior sound through its dual 8-inch, magnetically shielded woofers and a low-mass 1-inch titanium diaphragm tweeter, loaded with an exclusive Klipsch square Tractrix® Horn. The advanced horn design dramatically increases efficiency and allows the loudspeaker to produce more output using less energy. The audible result is extremely low distortion and high reliability.

Submitted by Enrique a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 25, 2010

Bottom Line:
Casi no lo uso. Los he puesto en mi sala y escuchado con:
1) Pre Denon S-10, Power Quad 606(estereo).
2) Pre Denon S-10, Power Denon S-10 (2 monofonicos)
3) Pre Mc-Intosh C-26, Power Mc-Intosh MC-30 (2 monofonicos-valvulas)
4) las combinaciones anteriores (pre-Power)
5) Amplificador Integrado Anthem (Hibrido).
6) Amplificador Integrado SAE-102

Uso un CD Rotel, RCD-991 y Cables Audio-Quest (bicableados o no, balanceados y/o no balanceados)

Muy buenos

Submitted by Wojtek a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 21, 2006

Bottom Line:
I was building a small home theather section at my home and needed some front speakers. After going to my local best buy to see what was in store, I started liking the Klipsch brand.

After doing a little research, I realised klipsh's top of the line reference series where not in sale at normal retail store, so I started looking online.

And I found a great deal on some brand new in box ones for less the the msrp at AcousticSoundDesign.com

Purchased At:   AcousticSoundDesign.

Submitted by Justin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 15, 2006

Bottom Line:
These are fantastic. I spent ~7months trying to find a speaker under $2.5k au with the sound I was looking for. I was looking at the more expensive floorstanding (and the rb-75) klipsch but after extensive listening (and alot of patience on behalf of the sales staff)I could not justify the extra money. Imho the best in the price range. Positioning is very sensitive (at least in the room I have them) and the spikes can be a nuisance. Build quality apart from the spikes is impressive for this proce range. Some people find them to bright, and at times they are. But when you hear these you will be blown away at the overall soundquality. I was stoked to find the sound I was looking for at this price. These are probably not the best speakers for duff-duff, but I've played heaps of music types through these and they handle it great. However, midrange and bass doesn't give me that satisfying thump I miss from other drivers I've used. I currently have them hooked up to a h/k reciever and DVD.

Purchased At:   none

Submitted by pmcheverie a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 15, 2004

Bottom Line:
The RF-35s are a very good bargain for the superb sound quality.

Purchased At:   Glubes Sound Studio

Submitted by Arnold a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 24, 2004

Bottom Line:
I recently bought the RF-35 to replace my old setup of Philips speakers. The RF-35 sounds really nice, clear and the sound is very detailed. I'm still struggling to get the positioning done correctly, since this is fairly sensitive. The speakers are connected to a Marantz PM7200, using a Marantz DV6400 for DVD/CD playback. The sound overall is great, however the set is very sensitive to the recording quality of the CD.

Purchased At:   olie-olie.nl