Klipsch P-37F Floorstanding Speakers

• Modern design, incomparable craftsmanship
  • Exotic zebra-grain Linia wood veneer cabinet
  • 0.75-inch horn-loaded tweeter
  • 4.5-inch midrange and triple 7-inch woofers
  • Bass-reflex design via triple rear-firing ports

Submitted by Christian a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 20, 2011

Bottom Line:
As an unashamed audiophile, I have spent the last 4 decades in the search for a loudspeaker that accomplished four things - was stunning on the eye, was immensely musically involving, was able to 'work' in my awkward room layout, and thus was able to make me smile every time I popped on my favourite album.......in 2009 I found this speaker, the Klipsch Palladium P-37. No amount of words can actually portray how sensational these Klipsch's are - think live music hall, think personal concert experience, think musical utopia, and you begin to understand how good these P-37's are. You fall in love with them the moment you unbox them, the boat-tail style, the wonderful cabinet design and finish ( I went for the merlot finish), and the incredible fit and finish that whets the appetite before you even attach your loudspeaker cables to them ! Using my Eastern Electric M520 (el 34 valve) amplifier with only 18 watts on tap, I was immediately stunned at the level of articulation that the Klipsch/EE combination offered - put simply, every nuance, texture, position, and perspective of my music is conveyed with the most delicious realism and shimmering excitement, which in turn has led me to buy more new albums over the past 2 years than ever before! I only wish that I had the budget for the p-39's, the only problem being that I would probably not want to ever leave the house again............thanks to Gary at Audio Emotion for convincing me to try them, to my wife for letting me buy them, and to my music collection which has never, ever, ever sounded so sensational.

Product model year:   2009