Kharma Ceramique 3.0 Floorstanding Speakers

2 way loudspeaker

Submitted by kealoha a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 25, 2002

Bottom Line:
I actually have the 2.0's
and though my living space is to small for them to truly show there strengths in imaging and presentation for horns or big electric bands ; for acoustic music in this room they are radiant.the details are incredible,you can hear the resonance inside the body of a stand up base, the shuffling of leather soled shoes on the studio floor. live performers are in the room with you so much so that i some times find myself when a trumpet is to loud wishing he was facing the other direction. bells are clear enough that a recording of our phone can get my wife off the sofa.
while i dont have the undreds of hours of experienc with flagship speakers that i have with these. even with my mid-fi components they leave the $10,000 b&w lacking even in the leather sofa with audiophile front ends of the local showrooms. they certainly play a wider spectrum of sound quality in source material than wilsons without losing the clarity and effortless grace of a person singing right beside you.
i look forward to many more years of joy and descovery of the depths of my music collection.as well as looking forward to having the space to match the size of thier presentation.
my system
rega planet cd player
b&k ex4420 double mono 200w amp
b&k pro10 pre-amp
adioquest interconnects and tara labs cables