JBL Ti5000 Floorstanding Speakers

4.83/5 (6 Reviews)

It is a very dynamic and detail speaker

Submitted by Hansen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 8, 2013

Bottom Line:
Great speakers - very clear and dynamic speakers. Love tha bass!

Submitted by BradBird a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 3, 2003

Bottom Line:
Love this speaker!!! If you like bass, this is a killer... Bought them after listening to the Ti250 Jubilees (model 2000). Very warm sound, unbreakable.
Use them with 2 DENON POA6600a monoamps, DENON CD 3500, Audioquest MidnightII speakercable, Audioquest XLR Balanced cable.
These speakers need A LOT OF POWER!!! The more, the better they sound.
Big boy toy...have fun!

Submitted by ADIMAC a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2003

Bottom Line:
In the year 1996, I heard the JBL ti5000 for the first time in a demo room. At this moment I was thinking for buying a B&W matrix 801 mkIII, the reference speaker of B&W. After the listening session and comparing both speakers, I changed totally my opinion. The JBL had a much tighter an more natural bass sound. The tonal balance (high, mid and bass ratio)is one of the best I ever heard. The ti5000 brings every musicstyle (pop, jazz, rock, classical music, etc.)in an excellent way !
A Mc.Intosh MA6400 integated amplifier was the first amp. that I used.
A Mc.Intosh C38 + MC150 combination resulted in tighter, more powerfull and a better controlled sound over all.
Now I've replaced the MC150 by a MC500 power amp. On this amp, they have an impressive dynamic range, much more detail and an openess, transparance, what let me believe that the music is "real" now!!
This speaker let me enjoy the musicality of my Mc.Intosh combination, and has realy no weaknesses.

Purchased At:   Deltavox

Submitted by robieAntwerp a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 15, 2002

Bottom Line:
I bought a pair of these spaekers second hand. I got them really cheap, I think. The speakers are just so loveble, just great. I just a rega planet cd player and a Denson Beat 100 as Amp. This is a great combination with the Denon AVR-1800 which I use as for Home-cinema. This is really all any Home-cinema/music lover will ever need.

Purchased At:   Breda

Submitted by ronni bech a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 27, 2001

Bottom Line:
well i think that i said it all in the top tekst.............but one more thing..
if u get the opportunity to hear or even buy a speaker like that, then dont hesitate, go buy it!!!!