Jamo Classic 6 Floorstanding Speakers

4.25/5 (12 Reviews) MSRP : $650.00

Submitted by colin shim a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 8, 2016

Bottom Line:
These must be one of those hidden gems. I brought these as a stop gap when my reference speakers were being upgraded. Well I was blown away by the sound of these. I tried them on all 3 of my amps from my Quad valves to a pioneer A400 and they sound good on all. Obviously they can't compete with the big boys in final detail but the have a forward bubbly presentation that really impresses,
I have had no problem using these + they look dam fine to boot.

Submitted by kenneth a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 5, 2006

Bottom Line:
this is a great speaker but to much trebble and to little bas.

Submitted by jonnybravo a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 3, 2003

Bottom Line:
Very good speaker for this price. I think best buy in this category. The only "problem" is that it's too sensitive for placement.

Submitted by John a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: September 15, 2001

Bottom Line:
Thse are easily handleable speakers and don't monopolise your room. They are excel;lent for classical & acoustic music (guitar in particular). Thery are very pleasant to listen to. The only limitation is the ground shaking low bass that some may like in home theatre or percussion in orchestral pieces. The sound is bright and illuminating and is best paired with classical British smoooth amplification eg NAD or valve amps. They are sensitive speakers and would go well with a low powered Class A valve amp.
The French review isn't worthy of translation as he obviously has "merde for brains"

Submitted by Emilio Mora-Figueroa a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 16, 2001

Bottom Line:
I was hardly finding the way to have a quality speakers to marry´em with my Sony STR-315DB (in a price range accordingly to my pocket,of course).When a was decided for a pair of $180 Jamo Studio150 the dealer told me about Jamo Classic4 on sale.My try to ear both and decide was foolish.I´m so proud of´em.Perfect to Jazz and Instrumental music.You´ll need a large room and no windows to adquired all their power (Actually I haven´t it and I´m so happy..)

Purchased At:   Expomusic