Innovative Sound Systems Millennium Theatren System 2012 Floorstanding Speakers

2.26/5 (167 Reviews)

Submitted by dan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 26, 2011

Bottom Line:
mts 3200 sounds great, i've had it and my neighbor has one as well for over 3 years no problems. very frequent use at max levels because i host a lot of parties and it sounds the same as when i got it. i hook it up to my pc and blast music or watch movies in surround sound.

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by another soft touch a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 9, 2009

Bottom Line:
Got scared when saw the review about the smoke/fire hazard. Had just paid $600 for them and and took them right down to the building basement without ever hooking them up... figure my super is hooking them up as I type this... and the serious irony is that it's possible, according to some of the other reviews, that they'll sound great and look great... just not worth even the remote possibility of losing my pets to smoke inhalation. Have been feeling pretty stupid all day about having fallen for the van scam... somehow never occurred to me that they were knock offs. And that here in the city of knock offs. The story and salesmanship were damn good, is why. So those who have fallen, including myself, should stop feeling so badly. We all love being sold by a good salesman. Wasn't even looking for something for nothing. $600 certainly isn't nothing, in my book. Sad thing is I didn't even want a home theatre system. More interested in music than surround sound and my old JBLs that ROCKED are, after 16 years of hard labor, nearly shot... thought I'd give these a try as don't even know where to go looking for serious audio speakers in NYC because the stores I've found sell only surround sound systems... figured could always give these to a friend once I got some really great audio speakers that could handle both audio and surround sound, like my old JBLs ...I'd be helping out some down and out installers and getting something to tide me over until (if and when) I found what I really wanted. Feel like a dope... Unfortunately am now a dope who is out a lot of money. Damn.

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by Lucinda a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 15, 2009

Bottom Line:
This is very scary! My husband purchased the same system. We set up the sytem earlier during the day and at night time while watching TV we noticed smoke coming from the speaker. Thank God we were at home to see the smoke and we acted quickly. I think the people who are scamming others are horrible because they are putting others at risk. I hope they get caught ASAP!

Submitted by rasally1 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 7, 2008

Bottom Line:
As the other guys who bought this system I get it in a parking lot on my way to a chinesse food restaurant. The Same white van with two guys in a hurry to sell the speakers before they return to their work place. When they came down from 1200 to 500 and then to 200 I new something was going on so I offer 100 for both and make sure the real speaker were inside the boxes and olso I did check and opened the face of the speaker and make sure at least that the bocins were in the box.

Purchased At:   November 1998

Submitted by mbnesenger112 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 8, 2008

Bottom Line:
honestly i forgot what i paid for them but i plugged them into a reciever that my friend had when i first baught them and they sounded fine i just need a reciever for myself to use them with so IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS THE SAME SYSTEM AND I GUESS IS NOT HAPPY WITH IT THEN ILL BUY THE RECIEVER FROM YOU AND YOU CAN GO OUT THE MONEY TOWARDS A 2500 DOLLAR SYSTEM CAUSE THATS WHAT YOUR GONNA PAY SO PLEASE LEMME KNO I REALLY NEED A RECIEVER FOR THEM THANKS 631-655-3109

Purchased At:   in parkinglot