Infinity Systems Primus P362 Floorstanding Speakers

3.75/5 (4 Reviews) MSRP : $280.00

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

The Primus P362 floorstanding speaker is the top of the Primus line. This 3-way model is magnetically shielded and utilizes Infinity''s proprietary Metal Matrix Diaphragm™ (MMD®) technology to deliver accurate performance with dramatically reduced distortion for incredibly lifelike sound.

Submitted by warren a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 7, 2010

Bottom Line:
I have been pleasantly surprised by the sound quality these produce. I expected it to be good base on my research but these surpassed my expectaiton for music and movies. I'm glad I didn't spend any miore than the 199 from Crutchfiled. And they look good to.

Submitted by rc a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 20, 2010

Bottom Line:
Bought these on special from Frys for $250. I believe that you cannot buy a better set of speakers for this kind of price! They sound much better than many $500-$1000 speakers that I listened to.

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by Eric A Zinzer a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 23, 2009

Bottom Line:
My HK 3390 at 80watts a. ch 42.amps make these sound great .A little bright but ok. I have a proton D.1200 amp and hooked it up to the pre outs on the 3390 and it seemed a bit much for the speakers .The amp is conservatively rated at 100 watts ch.But has dynamic head room. As far as the 200 watts per speaker it may be a bit over rated.

Product model year:   2008

Purchased At:   frys

Submitted by mbbuchanan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 12, 2008

Bottom Line:
I just got these a few days ago and I'm still breaking them in. I can already tell you, however that these are an exceptional deal for the money. 3-way speakers with dual bass woofers( 6 and 1/2 inches, and I believe that one is passive), 3/4 " dome tweeter and 4 and 1/2 " mid woofer. All are made of Infinity's proprietary M.M.D. material. I don't know the difference between the C.M.M.D and M.M.D ( I'm guessing no ceramic coating on the MMD), but I have had both and I can't tell the difference. Any how i just got them a few days ago and I will keep breaking them in for a while, and after that I will add on to this posting when I have a real idea of how they can perform, until then they do sound very very promising..........

Purchased At:   fry's