DCM Timeframe TF-600 Floorstanding Speakers

4.75/5 (40 Reviews) MSRP : $750.00

Transmission Line Speaker - (2)6.5" Woofers and (3)0.75" Tweeters

Submitted by Peter Currie a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Bottom Line:
Well I am a valve man, and its always British HIFI for me (I am English after all). This is my first set of USA speakers and I am amazed by them, great clarity, soundscape and very natural.

Its taken me a long time to find speakers which match my Leak - Quad setup, Quad ESL's was the closest I got but these are much easier to live with placement wise and are better listen to anything speakers. So if you are looking for speakers to match your valve (tube) amp give these a try, if you can find some!

Submitted by Dean a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 30, 2015

Bottom Line:
Bought mine for $10 at a garage sale. One resister in the crossover was bad. Replaced it. Boom, they've been good to me ever since.Good, flat, natural sound. Added a sub and Polk center channel with big Denon amp and Klipsch satelite speakers. Great for our surround system to watch movies etc. I have a big grin on my face when I get complements on my system.

Submitted by David Jandziszak a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 17, 2012

Bottom Line:
I have two pairs of these speakers. I listen to all genres of music. The reproduction of the true sound recording is incredible. I added a Sub woofer for the deep end bass under 80 hz and the music just comes alive. The sound stage is out of this world! Listen to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and you will hear it like never before. James Taylor sounds like he is playing live right in front of you. Great value if you are looking for Great sounding speakers that won't break the bank.

Submitted by Eric Johnson a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 25, 2012

Bottom Line:
I bought these TF600s on e-bay about a year and a half ago and could not be more pleased.
I'm running them with a Carver HR442 receiver and the imaging is just superb.The guy who sold them to me packed them so well,that I e-mailed him and said "There have been radioactive isotopes shipped to secret underground bunkers deep beneath the tundra of Antarctica that were not packed so well!" But I diverge;If you have a chance to buy a pair of TF600s AT ANY PRICE do so! They are incredible!!.

Submitted by Darryl a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 2, 2011

Bottom Line:
I own a pair of the Dcm tf 600 towers and these speakers sound nice.I replaced a set of Ohm pro 250 sound cylinders and the mid bass performance of the tf600 is very strong and dynamic,along with the Tf600 i am running a Atlantic Technologies powered 12"sub and it is a perfect match,these speakers are played with a wide variety of genres and they sound great with them all,they are very efficient or put some power on them.I help start the Polk audio line where i am from in the same time period these came out so i sold and owned most of the SDA polks and they sounded nice too but the weakness of those speakers were their tweeters and some in the line that used passive radiators,they would bottom out repeatedly with any music that had dynamic bottom end and i spent a lot of time replacing those Polk tweeters.